I was afraid this might start..

Post Reply
Fungo
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:43 am

I was afraid this might start..

Post by Fungo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Kansas State football players boycotting over students perceived racist tweet. This type of thing could catch on folks. The virus isn’t the only threat to the upcoming college football season.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kansas-s ... loyd-tweet

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:44 pm

A tweet from student Jaden McNeil last week that said, “Congratulations to George Floyd on being drug free for an entire month!” prompted the decision for players to boycott.

There were 10 million arrests made by cops last year. Blacks commit 1/2 of all crime, so lets assume they represent 5 million of those arrests. There were 1100 people who died at the hands of the police. Out of those 5 million arrests of Blacks, only 9 died while handcuffed. If you want to do your own homework, we have an agency that publishes details of each and every one of the fatal encounters with police. I've already obtained this knowledge for you Slack Jawed Libtards that get all your information from Al Sharpton, Michael Isikoff [YAHOO News],Whoopie Goldberg, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow and Nancy Grace. .

gil
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by gil » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:44 pm
A tweet from student Jaden McNeil last week that said, “Congratulations to George Floyd on being drug free for an entire month!” prompted the decision for players to boycott.

There were 10 million arrests made by cops last year. Blacks commit 1/2 of all crime, so lets assume they represent 5 million of those arrests. There were 1100 people who died at the hands of the police. Out of those 5 million arrests of Blacks, only 9 died while handcuffed. If you want to do your own homework, we have an agency that publishes details of each and every one of the fatal encounters with police. I've already obtained this knowledge for you Slack Jawed Libtards that get all your information from Al Sharpton, Michael Isikoff [YAHOO News],Whoopie Goldberg, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow and Nancy Grace. .
This slack jawed libtard thanks you for clueing me into who I should be reading. :lol:

DavidGee24
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Diamond Bar, CA

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Seriously. Some random student makes a bad joke that while not funny (his material sucks) isn't the least bit racist, and the stupid players want to boycott. Okay then.

Michael K.
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Playing football anywhere, but especially after Pop Warner, is a privilege, not a right. If they don't want the privilege anymore, give it to someone that does.

K State hasn't finished a season ranked since 2014. Haven't won a Conference title since 2012. They played in the Fiesta Bowl in 2003. Since then they have won more than 10 games only twice, missed a Bowl Game 6 times, played in only 2 NYD Bowl games (losing them both) and gone 3 and 8 in the Bowl games then managed to actually make.

Does anyone really care if a few of their players boycott? Over a stupid tweet, made by another STUDENT!?

User avatar
Moe Gibbs
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:28 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:44 pm
A tweet from student Jaden McNeil last week that said, “Congratulations to George Floyd on being drug free for an entire month!” prompted the decision for players to boycott.

There were 10 million arrests made by cops last year. Blacks commit 1/2 of all crime, so lets assume they represent 5 million of those arrests. There were 1100 people who died at the hands of the police. Out of those 5 million arrests of Blacks, only 9 died while handcuffed. If you want to do your own homework, we have an agency that publishes details of each and every one of the fatal encounters with police. I've already obtained this knowledge for you Slack Jawed Libtards that get all your information from Al Sharpton, Michael Isikoff [YAHOO News],Whoopie Goldberg, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow and Nancy Grace. .
This slack jawed libtard thanks you for clueing me into who I should be reading. :lol:
It's the SLACK JAWED LIBERALS THAT HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE BY [[[THE GLOBALIST OWNED MEDIA]]] that 9 Black deaths out of 5 million Black arrests constitutes an epidemic of police brutality towards Blacks. Blacks that were in most cases career criminals resisting arrest if not dying from pre-existing causes while in custody..

HawkBowler 2.0
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 am

Am I alone in wanting Kapernick to play?

He's a backup QB at best, maybe not even that...

That's the best exposure for BLM. Have their hero fail.

Colin is dumb. This is the major achilies hill for every QB who had Adonis like talent like Colin but didn't produce. Russell Wilson certainly didn't need his stature to succeed. And when it comes to being black, knowing black... yes Wilson is in a higher category than the guy raised by a white family in an all white community... with every priviledge... almost seems like a reason to rebel.

Kapernick could have been a solid B grade QB with possible HOF aspiration. Instead, he didn't really care about the sport. He's a huge narcissist. He just wants the good life. After already earning $120 million, more than greats Namath, Montana etc .. combined. Colin now wants to be a cultural hero.

He's a man child

He's no Ali fighting the system, taking real chances... he's like all the metro-blacks... Jussie, this latest NASCAR dude. Pretty pretenders

D-train
Posts: 12060
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 am

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 am
Am I alone in wanting Kapernick to play?

He's a backup QB at best, maybe not even that...

That's the best exposure for BLM. Have their hero fail.

Colin is dumb. This is the major achilies hill for every QB who had Adonis like talent like Colin but didn't produce. Russell Wilson certainly didn't need his stature to succeed. And when it comes to being black, knowing black... yes Wilson is in a higher category than the guy raised by a white family in an all white community... with every priviledge... almost seems like a reason to rebel.

Kapernick could have been a solid B grade QB with possible HOF aspiration. Instead, he didn't really care about the sport. He's a huge narcissist. He just wants the good life. After already earning $120 million, more than greats Namath, Montana etc .. combined. Colin now wants to be a cultural hero.

He's a man child

He's no Ali fighting the system, taking real chances... he's like all the metro-blacks... Jussie, this latest NASCAR dude. Pretty pretenders
Squidward with a cause..

https://www.google.com/search?q=squidwa ... TXQyotAXEM
dt

HawkBowler 2.0
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 am

Squidward with a cause..

https://www.google.com/search?q=squidwa ... TXQyotAXEM
Ah, you have kids!

Michael K.
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: I was afraid this might start..

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 pm

IMO, this is why Kap didn't sign when he could. He turned down one offer and then sabotaged another with the Ravens. He doesn't need the money and it looks better for his cause if he is being blackballed than if he was able to play.

Post Reply