Re: 5/5/2019 Mariners vs Tribe Finale Game Thread

Post by Jack Merridew » Fri May 10, 2019 2:34 am

GhostofSTForum wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:32 pm
GhostofSTForum wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Either Joan is deleting my posts or they made him mod to destroy the forum without them having blood on their hands. lol
https://company.seattletimes.com/notices/notice1.html

9. Linking to the Sites
Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
hmm nvm I think it's the other way around. Anyway read the Terms and Conditions. I'm sure there's something in there lol.
Yeah, that isn't what happened. There is no specific rule regarding posting a link on the forums, otherwise why would they have a utility specifically for creating hyperlinks?

I tried to locate the "Forum Rules" at ST but they no longer seem to exist. They replaced them in the "Announcements" section with a thread titled "Commenting Rules" which provides a link to a FAQ page where you can find the "Commenting code of conduct". The only rule there which would seem to be at all applicable to posting a link to another forum is this:
  • Spam of any kind, including posting the same comment more than once.
By the way, what was your handle over at ST forums?

GhostofSTForum

Re: 5/5/2019 Mariners vs Tribe Finale Game Thread

Post by GhostofSTForum » Fri May 31, 2019 4:15 pm

CharlieWhitehurstsBeard