Search found 18518 matches

by seth8734
Tue Sep 15, 2026 4:10 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: 12 games to go GT 9/14
Replies: 31
Views: 3001

Re: 12 games to go GT 9/14

Southpaw773 wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 15, 2026 3:56 am
I thought Anderson was gonna be good but nope
He has been horrible against bad teams. Minor league player at best. Not having a fastball hurts him fkkkk losing to the worst team in the league god these games better end fast. Atrocious
by seth8734
Sun Sep 13, 2026 11:47 pm
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Bad Miller vs AAA's GT 9/13
Replies: 24
Views: 2232

Re: Bad Miller vs AAA's GT 9/13

Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 13, 2026 11:41 pm
10th blown save for Munoz. Awful year...
Pereda makes a huge base running mistake that cost us an extra run as well. Horrible ending.
by seth8734
Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:52 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Free win SEA@OAK GT 9/12
Replies: 14
Views: 1224

Re: Free win SEA@OAK GT 9/12

Bil522 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:23 am
This is the only game Rucker should be allowed to pitch in
Rucker and Suckzardo. At least our top arms had a night off. Season may be over but wow that was fun. Congrats Arroyo first homer and hit. Weston Wilson as well 5 hits wow. He has been actually playing well as of late.
by seth8734
Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:02 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Crickey GT 15TG
Replies: 24
Views: 1359

Re: Crickey GT 15TG

Hahaha yesss team playing like shit again. As are a good fighting losing team. Mariners gonna lose this series again
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:59 pm
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Whatever GT 17TG
Replies: 15
Views: 806

Re: Whatever GT 17TG

DavidGee24 wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:28 pm
Aaaaaand ballgame. Kade gives up another bomb.
He really hasent shown he is a true elite pitcher. Hopefully a full season shows it. Looks to be 3-4 starter ouch
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 3:49 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT
Replies: 49
Views: 1801

Re: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT

Bazardo always gives up the big one he did in gm 7 against Springer gotta cut him. He shouldent be here next season.
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 3:33 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT
Replies: 49
Views: 1801

Re: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT

Fkkkkkk yea Bazardo yessssssss
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 3:12 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT
Replies: 49
Views: 1801

Re: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT

Montes 474 absolute bomb. What a shot.
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 3:00 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT
Replies: 49
Views: 1801

Re: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT

Yay Ferrer cant come in with allowing some runs to score legend. Solid pickup
by seth8734
Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:11 am
Forum: Mariners
Topic: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT
Replies: 49
Views: 1801

Re: Its the day after Labor Day and I could get my 3rd win GT

Sad news to report. I just got a text from Seth's grandma. He has passed away after a freak snow boarding accident in New Zealand. Rest in Peace. I have been reincarnated as Jeffrey!!!! Nice to meet all of u!!! DJ Jazzy Pleno Jeffrey!! Welcome back my brother. There are three reasons I envy Chad. B...