Search found 2593 matches

by auroraave
Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:52 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: On to the next
Replies: 57
Views: 629

Re: On to the next

I would start with the ones who are self-identifying. Do we need to go over that list with you again? The NFL likely has a fleet of lawyers. There is likely many ways to fire a ref, or force the union to do it. I realize this would likely require a new contract with the union and likely lead to a s...
by auroraave
Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:56 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts
Replies: 65
Views: 924

Re: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts

I'm a firm believer that humans need to be around other humans. We weren't built to wake up in the morning, walk upstairs, work from our home office for eight hours, then hang out at home and do it all again the next day. Just my opinion. This. Plus, and I think I speak for everyone, I am a firm be...
by auroraave
Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:54 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: On to the next
Replies: 57
Views: 629

Re: On to the next

Yeah I imagine they are striving for a happy medium that is challenging to achieve.... but I have watched hundreds of hours of reality TV in my life so I guess I don't find anything unwatchable...lol btw finally watching Ozark for the first time the past couple of weeks. Wow. Jason Bateman is a mas...
by auroraave
Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:30 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: On to the next
Replies: 57
Views: 629

Re: On to the next

I've yet to see the 9ers play this year. My last memory is the Seahawks humiliating them in the playoff run. Are the current 9ers that much better than end-of-last-season 9ers? Is the current Seahawks that much worse than the team that humiliated them? It feels like it will be great game if the ref...
by auroraave
Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:54 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: On to the next
Replies: 57
Views: 629

Re: On to the next

I thought the Lambs already won the SB? DId I miss something? Now it's the Niners? It's funny to watch the hot takes week to week - always changing - never, ever, ever correct. 1/4 of the way through the season and both the Lambs and 9ers have already been crowned champs. 3/4 of the season has yet t...
by auroraave
Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:52 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts
Replies: 65
Views: 924

Re: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts

How would fixing games increase the NFLs revenue? That's where I'm lost. It's Goodell doing it personally? Like some Uber Tim Donaghy situation? That would be pretty wild. And the thing is, it's like the deal with Balmer. Could you imagine the glory of someone uncovering a story like that? There's ...
by auroraave
Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:36 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts
Replies: 65
Views: 924

Re: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts

Games like yesterday's abomination are stark reminders the players do not control games, the refs do, or at last they have shown a willingness to do so. My mind immediately defaults to 'who gains from pre-determined outcomes?" and when combined with "oh, wow, Fanduel and the NFL are currently datin...
by auroraave
Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:33 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts
Replies: 65
Views: 924

Re: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts

Is it possible that the officiating is terrible simply because the officials are terrible? Because the NHL isn't much different. Shit calls, phantom calls, blatant infractions where no penalty is called... Yet NHL commissioner Bettman will tell you all day long that NHL officials are the best in th...
by auroraave
Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:52 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts
Replies: 65
Views: 924

Post Mortem: Hawks v 9 Volts

Never been a fan of flag football and yesterday's laundryfest did NOTHING to change my position. Good. Fucking Grief. Yeah, there were plenty of legit fouls, but c'mon. Yesterday's crew spent so much time on camera they qualified for SAG cards and already have their first Emmy Nom for M.V.V. (Most V...
by auroraave
Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:23 pm
Forum: Seahawks
Topic: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Replies: 185
Views: 2347

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT

After this game, the entire post-game interview needs to be devoted to this officiating. But before that, go into their dressing room and cut up their clothing. Seriously, DO IT. It's not even football anymore. Just stop pretending. After High School? Call it seven on seven two hand touch below the...