Betting Australia

Bil522

Betting Australia

Post by Bil522 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:38 am

With football over and no one really wanting to watch the NBA, might I interest you in horse wagering down in Australia? It goes on every night from 6ish until midnight PST. They have 20 cent pick 3 and 4's where you can win hundreds of dollars. Just last night, At two different tracks 3 pick 4's paid $675, $685, and $975 all for a 20 cent pick. You will routinely get 20 cent winning trifecta and supers pay thousands.

If anyone is interested I can show you how to get started. The link below will get you and me free money If you sign up.

https://www.tvg.com/refer?rcode=Bill-SMPW

maoling

Re: Betting Australia

Post by maoling » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:51 am

Just saw this, I have 20 cents!

This is a funny story Aussie Horse Racing story: I was 15 and at Randwick Park for the running of the Doncaster Handicap in 1974.

Right as the ponies were coming down the stretch, a man and a woman jumped buck naked onto the track and streaked across the finish line ahead of the horses. Right in front of me! First time I had ever seen a naked woman. It was excellent! :lol:

There's a pic somewhere; I'll try to find it.

Then in 1974, the Doncaster was made notorious by a pair of streakers. A man and a woman got onto the track and ran along from the 100m point towards the gate where the horses returned to the enclosure, while the race was on. Stopped by the Green Coat, they begged to be let in, and despite not wearing a badge, they were let in before any harm came to anyone.

https://www.australianturfclub.com.au/h ... doncaster/

D-train

Re: Betting Australia

Post by D-train » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:47 am

Did you see this? My Caption: Oh John are you as turned on as I am right now?
daly.png
daly.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1997 times
dt