Large capacity magazines

*Nothing here is to be taken as financial advice, do your own research, consult a professional.
Walla Walla Dawg II

Large capacity magazines

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:54 pm

For anyone that is looking for a great investment and doesn't want to spend too much, I'd recommend purchasing large capacity magazines....
20 round
30 round
40 round

I would recommend this because if the US Congress passes a law that says the producers of these great products cannot make them any more, the price will skyrocket.

I remember back in the 1990, the Brady Bill outlawed the production of these magazines. People were purchasing them from other collecters at over $100 for a 30 round magazine.

Granted, it may take 10-15 years to get this kind of money, they don't take up that much room.

Spend $15 today, and in 10 years it may be worth $150.

D-train

Re: Large capacity magazines

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:54 pm
For anyone that is looking for a great investment and doesn't want to spend too much, I'd recommend purchasing large capacity magazines....
20 round
30 round
40 round

I would recommend this because if the US Congress passes a law that says the producers of these great products cannot make them any more, the price will skyrocket.

I remember back in the 1990, the Brady Bill outlawed the production of these magazines. People were purchasing them from other collecters at over $100 for a 30 round magazine.

Granted, it may take 10-15 years to get this kind of money, they don't take up that much room.

Spend $15 today, and in 10 years it may be worth $150.
Wow, that would fund my Vodka purchases for almost 3 weeks from early to late June 2032! :lol:
dt