Juliooooo

Re: It's All Doom and Gloom GT - Detmers v Kirby

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:18 am

TraderGary wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:16 am
Millikin wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:01 am
Well shit.
Our random crap shoot offense won't be able to keep up unless we have great pitching always.
Are we effed? Maybe, maybe not...
They did nothing to improve this team from last year. Replaced Haniger with Teo and Frazier with Wong. Then added a couple bums in Hummel and LaStella and somehow expected this to be a solid lineup that can compete with the Astro's of the world. This is essentially the same team as last year and the year before that and the year before that. Decent pitching for the most part, but an offense that struggles to score more than 3 or 4 runs per game, if that.

I hope Stanton and the rest of the greedy owners are enjoying their record profits.

I was listening to the pregame show on 710 on opening day, and they introduced Stanton during the show, and the crowd waiting outside the ballpark waiting to get in cheered him for some ungodly reason. If I had been there, I would have roundly booed him, and I never do that to players or anyone. But I would have that day.

What I wouldn't give to have an owner that actually cares about winning.
They went downhill. Frazier is better than wong. Haniger is probably equal to Teo, and Winker was better than Kelenic.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Southpaw773

Post by Southpaw773 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:19 am

TraderGary wrote:
Millikin wrote:
Well shit.
Our random crap shoot offense won't be able to keep up unless we have great pitching always.
They did nothing to improve this team from last year. Replaced Haniger with Teo and Frazier with Wong. Then added a couple bums in Hummel and LaStella and somehow expected this to be a solid lineup that can compete with the Astro's of the world. This is essentially the same team as last year and the year before that and the year before that. Decent pitching for the most part, but an offense that struggles to score more than 3 or 4 runs per game, if that.

I hope Stanton and the rest of the greedy owners are enjoying their record profits.

I was listening to the pregame show on 710 on opening day, and they introduced Stanton during the show, and the crowd waiting outside the ballpark waiting to get in cheered him for some ungodly reason. If I had been there, I would have roundly booed him, and I never do that to players or anyone. But I would have that day.

Stanton is a loser

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:20 am

TraderGary wrote:
Millikin wrote:
Well shit.

Scott and Dipshito are puppets and Stanton is as well!!! Hoping Stanton will get tired and sell or something!!! We need to bring in someone who wants to spend money!! Someone who wants to actually win and bring a winning culture to this franchise!! We cant even score off bullpens. 4 straight games not even making the bullpens work at all. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!

TraderGary

Post by TraderGary » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:21 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:18 am
TraderGary wrote:
Millikin wrote:
Well shit.

They went downhill. Frazier is better than wong. Haniger is probably equal to Teo, and Winker was better than Kelenic.
An argument could certainly be made for that.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:22 am

Omg Festa sucks just keep on adding icing to the cake. Our run diff is gonna be so bad by the end of the month. Angels are showing they are a good team this year. Mariners will finish no higher then 4th guaranteed!!!

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:22 am

Bottom four of the lineup for the M's starters are now 9 for 61... .147.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:25 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:22 am
Bottom four of the lineup for the M's starters are now 9 for 61... .147.
Exactly. We have 4 guys hitting higher then .200. Which is good but rest of the team needs to help out as well!!! Castillo has to be our Ace tomorrow and find away to keep them at bay!!! Should have really gotten to detmers except we have massive hole in our bats and we don't have any muscle. We have warning track power while Angels don't know what warning track is they always hit it over.

TraderGary

Post by TraderGary » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:25 am

seth8734 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:20 am
TraderGary wrote:
Millikin wrote:
Well shit.

Scott and Dipshito are puppets and Stanton is as well!!! Hoping Stanton will get tired and sell or something!!! We need to bring in someone who wants to spend money!! Someone who wants to actually win and bring a winning culture to this franchise!! We cant even score off bullpens. 4 straight games not even making the bullpens work at all. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!
Stanton is the owner. He's not a puppet for anyone. And why would he sell when they're literally printing money? He has zero motivation to sell the team. He's making tens of millions every year, and that doesn't include the equity the value of the franchise increases by every year.

Southpaw773

Post by Southpaw773 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:27 am

TraderGary wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:25 am
seth8734 wrote:
TraderGary wrote:

Stanton is the owner. He's not a puppet for anyone. And why would he sell when they're literally printing money? He has zero motivation to sell the team. He's making tens of millions every year, and that doesn't include the equity the value of the franchise increases by every year.

Not gonna be printing much money with the team not winning and the record in the toilet if this keeps up. Nice job John.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:29 am

TraderGary wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:25 am
seth8734 wrote:
TraderGary wrote:

Well unless this team does not start winning he is gonna lose so much money. This team can't get too far behind. They are not a long winning streak kinda team. They are getting hit hard. They can't hit. They can't field. 5 games in I have seen nothing good on this team.