Sexymarinersfan

Re: Astros controversy

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:02 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Classic!!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Astros the laughing stock of baseball. So sad.

https://twitter.com/NickFrancona/status ... 0731583489
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:30 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:11 pm
Astros the laughing stock of baseball. So sad.

https://twitter.com/NickFrancona/status ... 0731583489
You misspelled "Mariners". :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Well if Dr. Lorena Bobbit's complaints had been confirmed we would be right there with them.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 pm

dt

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:42 am

Luhnow can't help himself!
Attachments
Screenshot_20191026-064058~2.png
Screenshot_20191026-064058~2.png (136.03 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:28 pm

The guy was never charged with domestic violence, yet this reporter would never leave it alone. Quick question here, did anyone ask her to apologize?

The Astro dude was a fool, and deserves to lose his job. The Astros handled it poorly, and probably deserve the distraction it has become. But why is that the only focus?

There is enough media coverage these days to dissect every little thing these guys do wrong. Do we really need reporters hounding players years later about things they were accused of? I read a lot of sports news....the stuff I don’t read is about what the players are doing off the field. Good or bad...I just don’t care. And especially years later. The horse is dead, stop beating it!

Go onto the Seahawks forum. I promise you I will get “I told you so” from at least two posters the very next time Penny has a decent play...despite the fact that he hasn’t done jack for a long time. It is human nature. This guy grew tired of the reporter hounding a dead subject and took a very stupid route to showing her “I told you so”.

If she hadn’t still been beating this horse over a year later, would it have been an issue? They both deserve some blame here, but one lost his job and the other will be stirring hornets nests even more because it made her famous.

Hell, you read it a few days ago....Frank beat women. No, no he didn’t, but some irresponsible reporters wrote the story that way!

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Good thing for you those Penny supporters will have to wait a really long time.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:19 pm
Good thing for you those Penny supporters will have to wait a really long time.
Haha, if only the damn coaches would let him play. Obviously they don’t know what is best. He could start year five because we don’t pay Carson and guys will be following me around telling me “see, great 1st round pick!”

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:28 pm
The guy was never charged with domestic violence, yet this reporter would never leave it alone. Quick question here, did anyone ask her to apologize?

The Astro dude was a fool, and deserves to lose his job. The Astros handled it poorly, and probably deserve the distraction it has become. But why is that the only focus?

There is enough media coverage these days to dissect every little thing these guys do wrong. Do we really need reporters hounding players years later about things they were accused of? I read a lot of sports news....the stuff I don’t read is about what the players are doing off the field. Good or bad...I just don’t care. And especially years later. The horse is dead, stop beating it!

Go onto the Seahawks forum. I promise you I will get “I told you so” from at least two posters the very next time Penny has a decent play...despite the fact that he hasn’t done jack for a long time. It is human nature. This guy grew tired of the reporter hounding a dead subject and took a very stupid route to showing her “I told you so”.

If she hadn’t still been beating this horse over a year later, would it have been an issue? They both deserve some blame here, but one lost his job and the other will be stirring hornets nests even more because it made her famous.

Hell, you read it a few days ago....Frank beat women. No, no he didn’t, but some irresponsible reporters wrote the story that way!
Good post.
I hope the people who support this reporter's crusade to defame a man without evidence, then get his management fired for objecting to his defamatory treatment find themselves in this man's shoes someday.