Post by Sexymarinersfan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:25 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:46 am
Seems to be having a better season
I would've been happy with a 4.13 ERA

Pharmabro

Re: Game#: 097 M's vs Blue Jays - Game 1

Post by Pharmabro » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:41 am

I may make the run over the hills Sat. or Sunday.

I don't feel like an independent thread but calling up Marlowe with a .793 OPS looks odd when Tacoma has:

TT .946 OPS
Schiener .953
Deloach .842

AZOldDawg

Post by AZOldDawg » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:56 am

I think he was on a hot streak at Tacoma

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:33 pm

Man, Kelenic's a dumbass.

They've wasted three seasons on the kid now by not adding a significant outfield piece via trade or free agency in order to keep the position available for him, all while they should have been pushing for playoff spots the last three years.

Such a terrible move. This season should have been the first time he ever saw MLB pitching, and it probably shouldn't have happened until September.

Dipoto screwed him up and wasted the last three years when we should have been contending and we should have had a capable MLB quality player out there, but instead they kept it vacant to create "opportunity" for that spiky haired little crybaby.

"But he didn't have anything left to learn in AAA."

Bullshit. He could have learned his lesson about not kicking garbage cans there, or punching walls, for one.

Such a dumbass. Kid makes it impossible to root for him. And it's Dipotos fault for putting him in this position before he was ever ready. Even if it was mentally.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:06 pm

BEN!!!!

LET's FREAKING GO BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:56 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:33 pm

They've wasted three seasons on the kid now by not adding a significant outfield piece via trade or free agency in order to keep the position available for him, all while they should have been pushing for playoff spots the last three years.

Such a terrible move. This season should have been the first time he ever saw MLB pitching, and it probably shouldn't have happened until September.

Dipoto screwed him up and wasted the last three years when we should have been contending and we should have had a capable MLB quality player out there, but instead they kept it vacant to create "opportunity" for that spiky haired little crybaby.

Bullshit. He could have learned his lesson about not kicking garbage cans there, or punching walls, for one.

Such a dumbass. Kid makes it impossible to root for him. And it's Dipotos fault for putting him in this position before he was ever ready. Even if it was mentally.
My oldest son is always saying that Kelenic is a 5-tool player. Has----it----all.
I usually reply with "he may have a 5-tool body and skills, but he is a negative 4-tool brain."
The dude is a total basket case...needs medication.
Hey DT, can you hook him up?

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:09 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:56 pm
bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:33 pm

My oldest son is always saying that Kelenic is a 5-tool player. Has----it----all.
I usually reply with "he may have a 5-tool body and skills, but he is a negative 4-tool brain."
The dude is a total basket case...needs medication.
Hey DT, can you hook him up?
Kelenic is the rare 6-Tool player where the final tool, is him.

bhofferb

Post by bhofferb » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:03 pm

As stupid as JK’s injury was, I find it hard to blame a guy for being pissed off after failing. Unfortunately he seems to be the only hitter this year who actually seems bothered by striking out