The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

AT Funchal-Madeira

Re: The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Tue May 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Cool stuff..... can I use it on my neighbor's wife to get a blow job?

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed May 15, 2019 12:25 am

One thing is for certain....Scott Sevais does not have the brain power to stare at goats

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 pm

What's up with this thread? I'm guessing that the original post by the TS was removed, so why not the entire thread? And, now that i have been hooked in by the weird thread title, can someone explain what the original post said and who posted it? Was it a spammer?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 16, 2019 12:45 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 pm
What's up with this thread? I'm guessing that the original post by the TS was removed, so why not the entire thread? And, now that i have been hooked in by the weird thread title, can someone explain what the original post said and who posted it? Was it a spammer?
Yep. Not going to delete the posts of the forum brethren.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu May 16, 2019 1:56 am

40 years ago I heard [lunch room gossip] of a Very Low Frequency but Very High Powered transmitter that was intended to shake apart living things at the molecular level...with radio waves basically.
There was also a rumor of a "Death Ray"...very high intensity light beam that was intended to instantly fry anything it was aimed at. I don't know if any of this was true, but it wouldn't surprise me too much if these were projects that time and money were spent looking at.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu May 16, 2019 2:00 am

On the subject of weird stuff, this ad used to appear in the back pages of some magazines and it never failed to earn a smile whenever I saw it........

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 91 Ocean View, WA 99393. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:00 am
On the subject of weird stuff, this ad used to appear in the back pages of some magazines and it never failed to earn a smile whenever I saw it........

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 91 Ocean View, WA 99393. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
You should have inquired! .I didnt realize it was the subject of a 2012 movie

[/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_Not_Guaranteed]
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 am

Ziskmagic wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:00 am

You should have inquired! .I didnt realize it was the subject of a 2012 movie

[/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_Not_Guaranteed]
Wow, this thread is getting weirder and weirder. So was that a real classified ad and the movie was then based off of that, or was MG just making that up based on having seen this movie?

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 16, 2019 2:45 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:45 am
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 pm
Yep. Not going to delete the posts of the forum brethren.
But the succeeding posts lose their context without the original one being there. Was there something in the post that violated a forum "rule"? The title doesn't sound like something a spammer would write.

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Thu May 16, 2019 2:56 am

I didnt see tbe original post eirher...AT's response set the tone for the subsequent randomness.

Moe will have to speak for himself lol. For the record I believe him.
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.