Cazone and the JK return plan

bpj

Re: Cazone and the JK return plan

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 pm

Vogelbomb wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:19 pm
Can we not bitch about a problem that hasn't occurred yet? The hot bats will play, I think that's obvious. If Canzone struggles for a stretch, he'll sit. If France struggles, he'll sit. And if Kelenic can't hit after a week of ABs, he'll lose time if the rest are all doing better. Got it? Cool

I'm so fucking tired of all the bitching. Thread after thread about "the plan" and "oh no who's going to lose time? Not Mike Ford!"

And his name is Jarred Kelenic. Not JK. Weren't not joking here.
Lol, nobody gives af what you're tired of reading.

And JK's a bitch.

Nobody cares whether you're here to bitch about what other people are bitching about or not.

You can't have a discussion forum without both sides of an argument.

You can take your, "Some of you guys aren't good fans" (because we dont blindly support every loser they throw out there) BS and shove it up your homer hole.

Screenshot_20230908_134302_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_134302_DuckDuckGo.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 229 times
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8542&p=256707&hilit ... re#p256708

We're old enough to remember when Ben Gamel, Boog Powell, Ryan Healy, Shed Long, Braden Bishop, and Mallex Smith just "needed more time".

It doesn't make anyone less of a fan because they call a spade a spade. Your blind support for whatever they tell you to support is an embarrassment. You losers are the bad fans because you don't hold them accountable.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:38 pm

I love this place. I really do

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:40 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:38 pm
I love this place. I really do
:lol:
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:14 pm

I have a prediction, ford isn't going to just sit

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:20 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:14 pm
I have a prediction, ford isn't going to just sit
But will there be days when Kelenic will be in the lineup and Ford won't?

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:09 am

Sit Canzone. He’s a marginal hitter at best.

Since he got here. .229 avg. .264 obp .694 ops

Rather have Kelenic out there to be honest. And for every nice catch he blows one.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:02 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 pm
Vogelbomb wrote:
Can we not bitch about a problem that hasn't occurred yet? The hot bats will play, I think that's obvious. If Canzone struggles for a stretch, he'll sit. If France struggles, he'll sit. And if Kelenic can't hit after a week of ABs, he'll lose time if the rest are all doing better. Got it? Cool

I'm so fucking tired of all the bitching. Thread after thread about "the plan" and "oh no who's going to lose time? Not Mike Ford!"

And JK's a bitch.

Nobody cares whether you're here to bitch about what other people are bitching about or not.

You can take your, "Some of you guys aren't good fans" (because we dont blindly support every loser they throw out there) BS and shove it up your homer hole.

We're old enough to remember when Ben Gamel, Boog Powell, Ryan Healy, Shed Long, Braden Bishop, and Mallex Smith just "needed more time".

It doesn't make anyone less of a fan because they call a spade a spade. Your blind support for whatever they tell you to support is an embarrassment. You losers are the bad fans because you don't hold them accountable.
When JK comes back and leads the M's to their 1st of several World Series championships you will be held to account by taking a "Bullsnut shot" just like the cum guzzle goblin mary you are.

And I am the man that will buy it and put it your hand.

Note: there is nothing but Pride and inclusive nature to words intent and content and context of this post, this thread, this forum, and thee very best O Mariner fans have to offer.

bhofferb

Post by bhofferb » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:23 am

Vogelbomb wrote:

"The hot bats will play" If that was true, we would all be happy. But the Mariner way is to play the golden child of the hour, which in this case is JK. And if he goes lets say, 2 for 40 or something, the M's will just say he is working his way back. In the meantime we will be close enough to a wild card for fans to show up, Stanton will be happy and Jerry will be practicing his "We were close" speech in the mirror. That's the Mariner Way...

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:15 am

Pharmabro wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:02 am
bpj wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 pm
Vogelbomb wrote:

And JK's a bitch.

When JK comes back and leads the M's to their 1st of several World Series championships you will be held to account by taking a "Bullsnut shot" just like the cum guzzle goblin mary you are.

And I am the man that will buy it and put it your hand.

Note: there is nothing but Pride and inclusive nature to words intent and content and context of this post, this thread, this forum, and thee very best O Mariner fans have to offer.
Man, you Kelenic groupies are as passionate as you are "special", I'll give you that much.

From what I recall you were an Evan White groupie also. How'd that turn out? Maybe next year's the year 🤞 :roll:

Sure, we've been waiting three years for Kelenic to learn to play, but with two weeks left in the season, after missing a month and a half because his dumbass kicked a cooler after he muffed it... now he's finally going to put it all together!

They brought Kelenic back from AAA last September 21st, and he went something like 5 for 50 to finish the season, including a 2 for 17 in the playoffs.. One of us may deserve a "bullsnut shot", but chances are it's not going to be me.

🤡

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:29 am

This room is as divided as Libs and Rebs on JK vs Kelenic. It's comical. Who fucking cares anymore one way or the other. He'll either hit, or he won't. I'm just here to watch some damn baseball and win Darren's free money! 🤑