Driving Me Nuts

AZOldDawg

Driving Me Nuts

Post by AZOldDawg » Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 pm

How can Smith and Santana be so horrible defensively. They have speed, agility and hand eye coordination. It simply doesn't make sense. I think DT suggested they experiment with Santana at first base. I concur as first base is still an elephant in the living room. I am also concerned that we are conditioning Swanson to losing. Move him down as soon as fireball Wade is ready.

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Driving Me Nuts

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri May 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Smith needs a better mitt and Santana is hopeless. Take his mitt and make him catch bare hand

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri May 17, 2019 4:10 pm

In my opinion, neither are as bad as they've looked this year.

What's funny about Mallex Smith is he homered on Opening Day (in the US) and in his first game called back up, but none in between.

Let's hope that head case can figure it out. And he's obviously a head case like Taijuan Walker because once he slid into a funk there was no escaping it without a reset.

Kid better hope he reinvented himself. Unfirtunately, after the adrenaline homerun, he looked like same ol Mallex to me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm

dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Fri May 17, 2019 6:25 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm
Speaking of Walker.........

https://www.rotoballer.com/player-news/ ... mri/634499
That trade plus change netted us Haniger, Crawford, EE, Bruce, a 2nd round comp pick... not bad. Well see what else if EE and Bruce get traded by the deadline
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez