Re: 3-30 Gamethread 1 wins good 2 is better. Let Walter torch the leather

Post by AZOldDawg » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:05 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:17 am
seth8734 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:19 am
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:16 am

I got my Masters in Counseling Psych and was the first educator in the State of Washington to get certified CDC I the late 80's. Listen to Jay as he is spot on. Having someone to work through pain with may not open of the gates of Heaven and let you in but it will open of the gates of Hell and let you out.
I hope the M's can win a WS for you. I can't even imagine the loss of a child. It is my greatest fear. Hang in there buddy. I'll be praying for ya.
Thanx a lot appreciate it. I know I get out of hand but I enjoy it and it helps. I do apologize for getting out of hand but it's just who I am and it's how I deal with grief.
Seth.. I might know a few things about grief, I spent over 30 years of my adult life learning,experiencing, studying, living and breathing the journey of death. Everyone experiences it their own way. Seth your stuck in one of the stages of grief. If what you just said is true then you should seek help from a professional. It’s too bad you’re so far away from Idaho. I would take you under my wing and listen to what you’re experiencing. As a first step I would ask our Heavenly Father to heal your alcohol addiction and I would probably come up with a more positive way to deal with a strikeout. I don’t know anything about the death of your son, but God does and he promises to heal your pain if you ask.

harmony

Re: 3-30 Gamethread 1 wins good 2 is better. Let Walter torch the leather

Post by harmony » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:30 pm

seth8734 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:14 am
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:56 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:27 am
How many of you silly fucks sounded just like that cry baby Seth. Good grief
:lol:
Hey its really the alcohol taking over me. I don't start drinking until the game starts and take a shot everything A mariner strikes out. So literally Mariners will be death of me. I am ready when my time comes. I have dealt with great tragedy. Losing my son at a young age has really broke me and I am fighting everyday. I just hope they can cut back on the strikeouts so I cut back on the shots during the game.
You have an untapped strength. We hope you find it ... and that strength finds you.