Interesting Stats on Bleacher Reports

gil

Re: Interesting Stats on Bleacher Reports

Post by gil » Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:14 pm

Millikin wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:33 pm
I did more traveling in 2020 than I ever have. It was great. Empty planes, cheap tickets, cheap hotels and rental cars.
April/May was particularly great because it was pre mask mandates in most places, and before rental car companies sold their cars and airlines reduced number of flights.
The downside though... I died from covid.
Post of the month. :lol:

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:56 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:14 pm
Millikin wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:33 pm
I did more traveling in 2020 than I ever have. It was great. Empty planes, cheap tickets, cheap hotels and rental cars.
April/May was particularly great because it was pre mask mandates in most places, and before rental car companies sold their cars and airlines reduced number of flights.
The downside though... I died from covid.
Post of the month. :lol:
The virus that was gonna end civilization. I slept right next to my wife for days before we realized she had it. Both my boys had it. I never once got it. They spent one day each in bed at the worst of it and acted like they had a bad allergy the rest of the few days they were effected.

I realize many people had it much worse, but to shut down and entire Nation? It was dumb. We traveled also. Seaside Oregon was still packed with people that summer. Had to wear a mask in the common areas of the Condo! It was hilarious how many people laughed when I just pulled my shirt up if I saw someone!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:18 pm

Three big things we learned from Covid:
1. Teachers unions don't care about children
2. Democrats are the party of big corporations and loath small businesses and the people that own them
3. The medical establishment in this country is utterly corrupt and beholden to leftist ideology

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:24 pm

Can we move this post over to the politics forum?