7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post Reply
DavidGee24
Posts: 7920
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:04 am

Well damn, who saw this 8-run explosion coming tonight? The sad thing is, that's just about the ceiling of what this team can do on any given day.

Going for the sweep, and remember, the game starts at 3:40 today.

By the way, so much for the super-team they built in San Diego. They did all that and got one playoff appearance out of it. At least their rebuild didn't completely collapse like the White Sux' did, but overall it was a failure. Rebuilds are really hard to do and totally overrated.

Let's go out there tomorrow,.knock these bums down, and fart on their heads again.
Screenshot_20240701_112203_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_112203_Samsung Internet.jpg (188.8 KiB) Viewed 306 times

User avatar
desbcoach
Posts: 4029
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 am

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by desbcoach » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:33 pm

Canzone appears to have a groin injury so may be out a bit. Not sure it really hurts us much 1-16 in last 5 games

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70998
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:17 pm

desbcoach wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:33 pm
Canzone appears to have a groin injury so may be out a bit. Not sure it really hurts us much 1-16 in last 5 games
Good. Let's see how long VR can stay hot...
dt

DavidGee24
Posts: 7920
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:17 pm

desbcoach wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:33 pm
Canzone appears to have a groin injury so may be out a bit. Not sure it really hurts us much 1-16 in last 5 games
Ita probably for the best, he seems like the type of player who's reached his peak. Hopefully we can get a few more good games out of Robles before he remembers who he is and falls off a cliff.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70998
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:24 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:17 pm
desbcoach wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:33 pm
Canzone appears to have a groin injury so may be out a bit. Not sure it really hurts us much 1-16 in last 5 games
Ita probably for the best, he seems like the type of player who's reached his peak. Hopefully we can get a few more good games out of Robles before he remembers who he is and falls off a cliff.
Don't we kind of deserve like one damn guy out of about 100 to actually catch fire after putting on an M's jersey?? Thanks Victor.
dt

DavidGee24
Posts: 7920
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Phillips Ranch, CA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:27 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:24 pm
DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:17 pm
desbcoach wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:33 pm
Canzone appears to have a groin injury so may be out a bit. Not sure it really hurts us much 1-16 in last 5 games
Ita probably for the best, he seems like the type of player who's reached his peak. Hopefully we can get a few more good games out of Robles before he remembers who he is and falls off a cliff.
Don't we kind of deserve like one damn guy out of about 100 to actually catch fire after putting on an M's jersey?? Thanks Victor.
And we know that based on his career numbers it's going to come to a quick end, and that end is gonna be ugly...unless maybe he's turned a corner. He is still only 27 and was decent in 2023.

User avatar
seattlefan-daBronx
Posts: 13004
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:46 pm

Hmmm....
From the way they all played with some urgency yesterday makes me wonder if folks were somehow told that they suck and no one is expendable?!!?

Hope today they build on it....trending upward....


LET's FREAKIN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Regardless, I truly believe that when Julio and Cal do NOT hit, we don't have a chance in Hell to win. We need reinforcements badly.
i.e. and outfielder aka Roberts Jr. and an infielder aka India, Jazz, Bellinger-type.
Add to my wishlist another bullpen arm. Even with Santos imho we're still short to make any real noise.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

User avatar
desbcoach
Posts: 4029
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 am

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by desbcoach » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:13 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:46 pm
Hmmm....
From the way they all played with some urgency yesterday makes me wonder if folks were somehow told that they suck and no one is expendable?!!?

Hope today they build on it....trending upward....


LET's FREAKIN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Regardless, I truly believe that when Julio and Cal do NOT hit, we don't have a chance in Hell to win. We need reinforcements badly.
i.e. and outfielder aka Roberts Jr. and an infielder aka India, Jazz, Bellinger-type.
Add to my wishlist another bullpen arm. Even with Santos imho we're still short to make any real noise.
A healthy Spier after all star break would help as well. santos pushes Stanek down to 7th unless it is their best in 7th then you go Santos Stanek, Munoz with some back up with Sauce and Bauman and Voth. Certainly helps out

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70998
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:37 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:27 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:24 pm
DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:17 pm


Ita probably for the best, he seems like the type of player who's reached his peak. Hopefully we can get a few more good games out of Robles before he remembers who he is and falls off a cliff.
Don't we kind of deserve like one damn guy out of about 100 to actually catch fire after putting on an M's jersey?? Thanks Victor.
And we know that based on his career numbers it's going to come to a quick end, and that end is gonna be ugly...unless maybe he's turned a corner. He is still only 27 and was decent in 2023.
He just needs to be better than JK and I shall be happy. lol
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70998
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 7/10/24 Twyce as nyce if we can win with Bryce game thread

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:38 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:46 pm
Hmmm....
From the way they all played with some urgency yesterday makes me wonder if folks were somehow told that they suck and no one is expendable?!!?

Hope today they build on it....trending upward....


LET's FREAKIN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Regardless, I truly believe that when Julio and Cal do NOT hit, we don't have a chance in Hell to win. We need reinforcements badly.
i.e. and outfielder aka Roberts Jr. and an infielder aka India, Jazz, Bellinger-type.
Add to my wishlist another bullpen arm. Even with Santos imho we're still short to make any real noise.
Rooker is the 12th best Hitter in baseball and the top 11 are on playoff teams. He makes minimum wage. Seems like we should get him.
dt

Post Reply