5-20-19 M's-Rangers It's just a Minor-Leake Game Thread

Dr Naysay

Re: 5-20-19 M's-Rangers It's just a Minor-Leake Game Thread

Post by Dr Naysay » Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Mike Leake will not be here when we are ready to try and take a run, Kikuchi might be a number two and that would be a pleasant surprise, but any team that takes a run at the playoffs does not have Marco Gonzales as a 3 but that's just a personal opinion.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue May 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Dr Naysay wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 pm
Mike Leake will not be here when we are ready to try and take a run, Kikuchi might be a number two and that would be a pleasant surprise, but any team that takes a run at the playoffs does not have Marco Gonzales as a 3 but that's just a personal opinion.
I'm more talking about the state of our current rotation. It really isn't that bad outside missing a #1. Add an ace, shore up the defense, and get last years bullpen and this team competes for a playoff spot.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Tue May 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Went to the game last night and got Vogelbach and Domingo Santana's autograph's yesterday! Sitting behind the M's dugout tonight in my Spring Training Kikuchi jersey!!