Re: Thread Thief Strikes Again! 9/18 GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:49 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:47 pm
Hy Feiber wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:13 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:56 am
And that right there folks is the problem with all the giggling...

Julio dodges the bat and wants to have a big ole' laugh with Manny Acta... then that happens.

He needs to get serious. Stop with the little kid shit.
Shoot, were I a mere 23 years old and had $100 million coming my way for just playing baseball, I’d be giggling too.

Giddy!!!!
Multiple things pissed me off watching the M's this week:

1. Jonah Heim gets in Randy's grill after he celebrates his 20/20 homer and they then drill Randy in his next AB. Randy sits there trying to play peace maker and tells everyone to stop... first off, why? Fuck the Rangers. Second, no retribution?

2. Victor Robles gets nailed on the hand in the first AB of this series. The M's can't afford that in the slightest. He fucking runs out and gives Gil a god damn hug? In a series that will define your season? And the M's don't retaliate at all? Imagine the M's had taken Judge out for an extended time... just imagine... there'd be multiple M's getting thrown at and 0 fucking hugs exchanged.

3. Victor and Julio's base running blunders coupled with Randy throwing the fucking bat down the 3B line to basically end our season. The 3 stooges in action.
That's what i was thinking. Our outfielders are the Three fucking Stooges. Someone should put their heads on a picture of Larry, Moe and Curly.

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:50 am

This team has always done weird things.

One of the strangest was when Matt Sinatro was on first, and was thrown out at second on a base hit to right field!

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:22 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:49 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:47 pm
Hy Feiber wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:13 pm

Shoot, were I a mere 23 years old and had $100 million coming my way for just playing baseball, I’d be giggling too.

Giddy!!!!
Multiple things pissed me off watching the M's this week:

1. Jonah Heim gets in Randy's grill after he celebrates his 20/20 homer and they then drill Randy in his next AB. Randy sits there trying to play peace maker and tells everyone to stop... first off, why? Fuck the Rangers. Second, no retribution?

2. Victor Robles gets nailed on the hand in the first AB of this series. The M's can't afford that in the slightest. He fucking runs out and gives Gil a god damn hug? In a series that will define your season? And the M's don't retaliate at all? Imagine the M's had taken Judge out for an extended time... just imagine... there'd be multiple M's getting thrown at and 0 fucking hugs exchanged.

3. Victor and Julio's base running blunders coupled with Randy throwing the fucking bat down the 3B line to basically end our season. The 3 stooges in action.
That's what i was thinking. Our outfielders are the Three fucking Stooges. Someone should put their heads on a picture of Larry, Moe and Curly.
Dipoto agrees
Attachments
Screenshot_20240919_212132_Brave.jpg