Re: OT Civility on the forum

Post by rockycola » Thu May 30, 2019 2:27 am

The Astroknott wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:13 am
rockycola wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:58 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Not looking to take away independent thought just looking to eliminate the jr. high/grade school behavior which you were condemning recently as well.
Yes, that was me Astroknott was condemning. It was on the Game Thread Standings thread.

I chose to respond privately to him, not with a counter-attack but with an attempt for common ground and to keep it off the forum war ground ("the beauty of this place"). Of course there was no return message.

His post was classless, an overt attempt to be publicly insulting and demeaning. It was also done in a grade school, bullying manner while proclaiming Astroknott's own civility.

That post the moderator has chosen to not delete.......dt?

I do not know who he is from the other forum and as he has chosen to not respond to me I simply regard Astroknott as just another internet coward hiding behind anonymity.
Let’s see classless, bullying, coward....

Do you feel better now Phil, I thought you got it all off your chest when you threatened me in your pm, Evidently not...hopefully you feel better
There was no threat in my pm to you. That is a lie.

Putting my thoughts into a pm to you was keeping the forum civil.....civility. Your words.
I apologized not once, but twice in the pm.

You were called out by others by some comments you made today to different members.
In one response, your post towards me was brought up by dt, bringing me back into the loop of what I hoped could be private.

Your original post stating your intense dislike of my periodic silliness started out okay , no problem. I was listening.
As you continued AnonymousKnott, you degraded to an open attack and personal ridicule.

I am disappointed in you. You call me by my real name again while still cowardly hiding behind anonymity. The shoe fits, it's an act of cowardice.
I care not that you call me by my name. On mutual ground it would be a show of respect. However it demonstrates that you desire control when you don't come out in the open.

You did attempt to bully and demean. Your comments were classless. The shoe fits.

I'll say it again, there was no threat in my pm to you. That is a lie.

Care to go private with this in pm's?
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Thu May 30, 2019 2:29 am

Happy as hell wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:34 am
Wow, does this sound like a kindergarten school room.

He started it. He called me names. He gave me a wedgie.
Thank you Happy. Said like a true gentleman.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 30, 2019 2:36 am

dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:50 am

Happy as hell wrote:

That's actually a pretty good idea for the Forum Party. Give a prize to whoever gives the most wedgies, like an autographed Willie Bloomquist jersey. Seriously, DO IT.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu May 30, 2019 3:05 am

Its great
I read an idiots post about HeeHee and wonder if its fucking grade school and you go all crazy bat shit guano.....

Love it keep it up its got to be helping you cope

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu May 30, 2019 3:07 am

And guess what Benny Hill... That alone should help you figure out who this is. Coward ok... That's a new one.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu May 30, 2019 3:10 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:50 am
Happy as hell wrote:

That's actually a pretty good idea for the Forum Party. Give a prize to whoever gives the most wedgies, like an autographed Willie Bloomquist jersey. Seriously, DO IT.
It would be better than Chinese made baseball and footballs lol

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 30, 2019 4:33 am

Logainismyhero wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:09 pm
For me, I don't need to come here to know the M's are crap. I guess I came here (and was on the Times forum) to "watch" all the childish banter. It was funny at first then I wanted to talk sports, but 50% of the threads on the Times were personal attacks. It gets old fast.

Not to bash anyone here or put down the attempt people made to migrate over here, but it's not going to work, sadly. It seems to me that enough of the toxicity from the Times came here.

Can anyone PM me a good forum where there isn't as much childish banter and there is substantial sports talk?

Thanks
LOL, one month and 130 threads, and it's not going to work? It seemed to work over at the ST Forums and that was with craploads of spam threads polluting the atmosphere. How long were you posting there? And good luck finding another forum that isn't uber-moderated.

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Thu May 30, 2019 4:53 am

The Astroknott wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:07 am
And guess what Benny Hill... That alone should help you figure out who this is. Coward ok... That's a new one.
I thought I was Sponge Bob. As to you, no clue.

As to you, no denial of your lie. Spot on.
You are dropping hints but no reveal as to past forum identity (or -ies) or a real name. I've stated my case.
Resorting to name-calling; last resort of a weakening stance.
Holding a grudge? Becoming apparent.

I am barely coping.......

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu May 30, 2019 12:09 pm

rockycola wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:53 am
The Astroknott wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:07 am
I thought I was Sponge Bob. As to you, no clue.

As to you, no denial of your lie. Spot on.
You are dropping hints but no reveal as to past forum identity (or -ies) or a real name. I've stated my case.
Resorting to name-calling; last resort of a weakening stance.
Holding a grudge? Becoming apparent.

I am barely coping.......
No lie here. Your pm wanted me banned just like you trolled for my being banned on this thread with the moderator. I did get you to change your childish behaviour as I haven’t seen your usual 100 emojis and grade school antics. The one sentence originally wasn’t meant to slap you silly but based on your response it must have. No lies and I’m no coward