D-train wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:07 pm
The Astroknott wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:59 pm
If this becomes some safe place for girly boys it will be the end of this place
Take away the independent thought and you take away the beauty of this place

Just foe if you can’t handle it

Some of you are just pussies
Not looking to take away independent thought just looking to eliminate the jr. high/grade school behavior which you were condemning recently as well.
Yes, that was me Astroknott was condemning. It was on the Game Thread Standings thread.

I chose to respond privately to him, not with a counter-attack but with an attempt for common ground and to keep it off the forum war ground ("the beauty of this place"). Of course there was no return message.

His post was classless, an overt attempt to be publicly insulting and demeaning. It was also done in a grade school, bullying manner while proclaiming Astroknott's own civility.

That post the moderator has chosen to not delete.......dt?

I do not know who he is from the other forum and as he has chosen to not respond to me I simply regard Astroknott as just another internet coward hiding behind anonymity.
This post you added in here was not you being civil...this is you passing gas pure and simple. My post wasn’t directed at you. I wasn’t trolling you here.....Your still butt hurt aren’t you. Just foe me and remember you start acting childish again and you’ll get called on it...At least until your attempts at getting me banned fail..lol

Bil522

Re: OT Civility on the forum

Post by Bil522 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:45 am

Is it just me, or is it pretty funny that some one who uses the term "butt hurt" is calling out someone else for being childish?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:48 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:45 am
Is it just me, or is it pretty funny that some one who uses the term "butt hurt" is calling out someone else for being childish?
Especially when you precede it with "your". Sometimes all you have to do is just let the other guy talk.

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Fri May 31, 2019 3:33 pm

I just struck myself forcefully in the forehead with a ball-peen hammer for having spent more than 60 seconds reading through this garbage.

I guess some kids will always be kids......ridiculous.