Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:13 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:30 pm
BaseHitDerby wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:53 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:57 pm

I just looked and you posted an article about the Wuhan lab on February 22nd almost two months ago and now its finally getting press. There's your mainstream media for you.
For real, more people in this country need to expose the mainstream media.
Their strategy is so obvious. Wait for Trump to take a position then jump to the other side. And they even do it if he changes his mind. When he said he would decide when to reopen the country they said he wanted to be a dictator. When he decided that it would best of the governors do it, they said he was putting the "burden" on them. And then they wonder why he gets frustrated and lashes out.
It didn’t take a rocket scientist to dig past the superficial bullshit to find enough concerned scientists who knew right away that this wuflu escaped from the lab......Guess what the bat soup story was just complete horseshit and put out there to subvert from the real story.....

It would have been helpful if China had been honest about everything, transmission, patient zero, But that was to much to ask..............
We need to bring all medicines making back home, decouple from those lying basterds and distance ourselves from a horribly disgusting murderous regime

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:16 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:56 pm
China shut down domestic travel but allowed international flights in and out of Wuhan. That's all you need to know. Fucking Criminal.

That’s what it boils down to.................................

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:16 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:56 pm
China shut down domestic travel but allowed international flights in and out of Wuhan. That's all you need to know. Fucking Criminal.

That’s what it boils down to.................................
Let's blame Trump for everything though - MSM
Last edited by BaseHitDerby on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:28 pm

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:12 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:49 pm
Okay, so on one hand, its nothing, just some dumb shit cooked up by the MSM to mess with Trump, everything gets back to normal in June. But on the other, its a vast conspiracy to take over the world unleashed on us by China and Bill Gates...seems to me you need to pick one or the other
Wow, you think those two things are 100% mutually exclusive. Do you ever think that maybe they're not???? The virus is unleashed by China. Then, the media blames it on Trump no matter what he does.
the media wasn't blaming it on trump, the media was criticizing him for ignoring it. I have been hearing not to worry about it, its all over blown, now i am hearing its a vast conspiracy take over the world.

that is what he told us in January
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:28 pm
BaseHitDerby wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:12 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:49 pm
Okay, so on one hand, its nothing, just some dumb shit cooked up by the MSM to mess with Trump, everything gets back to normal in June. But on the other, its a vast conspiracy to take over the world unleashed on us by China and Bill Gates...seems to me you need to pick one or the other
Wow, you think those two things are 100% mutually exclusive. Do you ever think that maybe they're not???? The virus is unleashed by China. Then, the media blames it on Trump no matter what he does.
the media wasn't blaming it on trump, the media was criticizing him for ignoring it. I have been hearing not to worry about it, its all over blown, now i am hearing its a vast conspiracy take over the world.

that is what he told us in January
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
The media made you believe he was ignoring it when he wasn't:
January 31 - Trump orders a travel ban on China

February 24 - Pelosi said, "But also to say to everyone: we should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern surrounding tourism, traveling all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hope that others will come."

March - "I had Biden calling me xenophobic," Trump said on Sean Hannity’s Fox News prime-time show March 26. "He called me a racist, because of the fact that he felt it was a racist thing to stop people from China coming in." Biden again used the word "xenophobic" in March — once at a press conference and once in response to a Trump tweet. In the first, Biden was criticizing Trump for labeling coronavirus a "foreign" virus. In the second, it’s not clear whether Biden’s use of the word was in direct reference to the travel restriction. During a March 12 press conference Biden said, the United States should not be overly dismissive of the outbreak, "but neither should we panic or fall back on xenophobia, labeling COVID-19 a foreign virus does not displace accountability for the misjudgments that have been taken thus far by the Trump administration."
So Donny boy, which person was the one ignoring it?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 am

not debating it, so in fact it is a big deal, the media has been correct to treat it that way, just seems like the message keeps changing

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:34 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 am
not debating it, so in fact it is a big deal, the media has been correct to treat it that way, just seems like the message keeps changing
That's debatable. There were 60M Americans infected with the H1N1 from 2009-2010. We are not even at 1M cases of the Chinese Virus yet. But here we are, the country has been shut down for a month now.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:44 am

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:34 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 am
That's debatable. There were 60M Americans infected with the H1N1 from 2009-2010. We are not even at 1M cases of the Chinese Virus yet. But here we are, the country has been shut down for a month now.
Donn means if you try and debate with him you might as well bash your head against a wall. He clearly already has.

Marinerjim11

Post by Marinerjim11 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:05 am

This has been a tragedy on a lot of levels. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I prefer dealing with known scientific facts and something that can be proven with proper investigations. Did the Chinese misinform everyone?? My personal guess?? Yes.. They misinformed the WHO, and the world about the number of people who got sick.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:27 am

Marinerjim11 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:05 am
This has been a tragedy on a lot of levels. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I prefer dealing with known scientific facts and something that can be proven with proper investigations. Did the Chinese misinform everyone?? My personal guess?? Yes.. They misinformed the WHO, and the world about the number of people who got sick.
All because they cared more about not looking like idiots on the world stage than saving lives......And in the end they look like idiots and criminals.
dt