Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by bpj » Fri May 08, 2020 8:27 pm

gil wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 pm
gil wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:57 pm
OK, I don't agree with the San Antonio City Council at all on this, but on a scale of zero to stupid, this is just kind of silly. If I hated everything silly so much (given all the truly stupid stuff out there), I'd seriously need to watch my blood pressure. But you know what ***I*** hate (as close as I get to hating anything)? Blanket statements about groups of people. What the f*** is "White Heritage"? Do you mean Stalin and Hitler and Timothy McVeigh? Or do you mean George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan?

Oh and who is the "they" in "They are being taught in public schools to hate the US Constitution and to hate White heritage"? Non-white people? Democrats? Liberals? Moderate Republicans?

I do want to know what you think. Really.
I just dropped in. I've got things to do and don't want to spent even just a single minute with you on this. IOW, I don't care if you believe me or not.
Do you mean I should believe something just because ... just because someone says it?
Moe is right, public school is run by liberals to create liberals. That's why they dont want us homeschooling. They, being every student they can possibly turn into a little liberal, they'll take. Any color.

The only difference between the San Antonio City Council and the judge that sentenced the Texas salon owner to jail and the policemen that actually enforce the quarantine executive orders is the level of power they hold.

Good little liberal footsoldiers.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:27 pm
gil wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 pm

I just dropped in. I've got things to do and don't want to spent even just a single minute with you on this. IOW, I don't care if you believe me or not.
Do you mean I should believe something just because ... just because someone says it?
Moe is right, public school is run by liberals to create liberals. That's why they dont want us homeschooling. They, being every student they can possibly turn into a little liberal, they'll take. Any color.

The only difference between the San Antonio City Council and the judge that sentenced the Texas salon owner to jail and the policemen that actually enforce the quarantine executive orders is the level of power they hold.

I actually have proof of this. Around thanksgiving of 2018 we had a single mother and her 14 yo son living with us. He showed me a school assignment that he was given. It was an illustration of the Pilgrims landing here in MA in 1620 and the Indians welcoming them. The question was "What would have Trump said to Pilgrims if he was one of the Indians." I asked Lucas what he was going to write and he said, "Go home, you aren't wanted here!" I was surprised since I knew his mother is a conservative so I asked, do you believe that?

He said, "no but if I say that Trump would have said something nice, I will get a bad grade."

This teachers was literally punishing students for being Pro Trump.

I swear on my life that this is the truth. Verbatim.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri May 08, 2020 9:01 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 pm
bpj wrote:
gil wrote:

I actually have proof of this. Around thanksgiving of 2018 we had a single mother and her 14 yo son living with us. He showed me a school assignment that he was given. It was an illustration of the Pilgrims landing here in MA in 1620 and the Indians welcoming them. The question was "What would have Trump said to Pilgrims if he was one of the Indians." I asked Lucas what he was going to write and he said, "Go home, you aren't wanted here!" I was surprised since I knew his mother is a conservative so I asked, do you believe that?

He said, "no but if I say that Trump would have said something nice, I will get a bad grade."

It's even worse than that because there weren't any Indians greeting the Pilgrims when the Mayflower arrived in Plymouth. And the earlier colony in Jamestown met with varying levels of hostility from the local tribes. Members of the tribe that captured John Smith severed the limbs of one of his campanions with the razor-sharp edges of shells while he was still alive. Other tribes engaged in the torture of white settlers as well as natives from competing tribes using well-honed techniques.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:01 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 pm
bpj wrote:

It's even worse than that because there weren't any Indians greeting the Pilgrims when the Mayflower arrived in Plymouth. And the earlier colony in Jamestown met with varying levels of hostility from the local tribes. Members of the tribe that captured John Smith severed the limbs of one of his campanions with the razor-sharp edges of shells while he was still alive. Other tribes engaged in the torture of white settlers as well as natives from competing tribes using well-honed techniques.
Are you sure? The Indians weren't there initially. I was just at Plymouth Rock and I could clearly read a scribble on the surface of the rock that said, Liz Warren was here.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Jesus this Emily on Fox News with the Seattle background is an absolute Goddess. And smart to boot!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Emily+C ... 3U7v4YK7uM
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat May 09, 2020 2:50 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:07 am
D-train wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:00 am
It just keeps getting hard to fathom the sheer stupidity

I fucking hate stupid people with every ounce of my being.
We should thank the San Antonio City Council for helping to get Trump Re-elected. They are doing God's Work...!!!
People are being locked up in Europe for "Hate Speech" which amounts to just being openly critical of the forced invasion of Illegal Aliens. "Hate Speech Codes" are what our mass media brainwashed "Citizens Of The Earth" want to see instituted into common US law . They are being taught in public schools to hate the US Constitution and to hate White heritage.
You guys should try being a teacher!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat May 09, 2020 3:00 am

Example: At the beginning of the school year, I sent out a questionaire so I could learn a bit about the kids. I didn't have enough forms, so I printed up another 25 or so. I thought it was the same, with original questions, but it wasn't. One of the new questions asked the kids what pronouns they preferred me to use. I didn't even know that was on the page. All hell broke loose.

Along about December, at a faculty meeting, the Principal informed the staff that we could no longer refer to the students as "ladies and gentlemen" because we had one student that was going through a gender identity crisis. We had to now use terms like "folks." You be the judge!

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 am

ddraig wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:00 am
Example: At the beginning of the school year, I sent out a questionaire so I could learn a bit about the kids. I didn't have enough forms, so I printed up another 25 or so. I thought it was the same, with original questions, but it wasn't. One of the new questions asked the kids what pronouns they preferred me to use. I didn't even know that was on the page. All hell broke loose.

Along about December, at a faculty meeting, the Principal informed the staff that we could no longer refer to the students as "ladies and gentlemen" because we had one student that was going through a gender identity crisis. We had to now use terms like "folks." You be the judge!
The word "folks" has German origins, so you're basically a Nazi when you say it.*

*If "Long Time No See" is racist, my joke about "folks" will probably come true.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation ... sians/amp/

If you want some great satire of this sort of stuff, read Titiana McGrath tweets, they're hilarious:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sat May 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Is the game tonight? 7:05? Kelenic bobblehead night? I might go... nice evening...
DMM

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun May 10, 2020 12:06 pm

Boston mayor cancel all public gatherings until Labor Day! When asked about Red Sox games he back pedaled. These guys are so weak. lol Check out the comments at the bottom. Hilarious.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/05/08 ... alsh-says/
dt