Awesome news! Only 0.7% tested positive

AT Funchal-Madeira

Re: Awesome news! Only 0.7% tested positive

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:37 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:04 pm
Sherman has always been projected president of the NFLPA
That would help the virtue signaling "white guilt" masquerade of the racist democrats. I guess he's a step above Colin Kapernick who has gone from Nike to Disney..... a company that promotes pedophilia and perversion among grade school children and has most of their products manufactured in Chino sweat shops by under-age slave labor.

I had a level 3 sex predator in one of my classes at McNeil Island, a former social counselor, who was convicted for sodomizing 7 young boys at a Yakima Youth Restoration Facility. When he was released, his first trip out of state was a two week vacation at Disneyland. That's like sending Rosy O"Donald to the Old Country Buffet.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:50 am

not sure what the democrats have to do with it, talking head of the players association, the union

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:11 am

Anybody else like me thinking that Mallex Smith tested positive for Covid?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:25 am

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:11 am
Anybody else like me thinking that Mallex Smith tested positive for Covid?
Him and Moore are Positive. Probably Hirano as well. I could not pick a better threesome.
dt

bhofferb

Post by bhofferb » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:57 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:27 pm
Did you see Sherman’s latest tweet complaining because the league won’t let them swap jerseys? Man, that dude just ain’t happy unless he’s not happy!
You have to admit Sherman has a point. Allowing guys to collide with each other, pile on top of each other etc. for three hours and then claim that allowing them to swap jerseys would be unsafe is about as freaking stupid as you can get. Bet it took a government study or at least a couple committees to come up with that one😳

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:35 pm

bhofferb wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:57 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:27 pm
Did you see Sherman’s latest tweet complaining because the league won’t let them swap jerseys? Man, that dude just ain’t happy unless he’s not happy!
You have to admit Sherman has a point. Allowing guys to collide with each other, pile on top of each other etc. for three hours and then claim that allowing them to swap jerseys would be unsafe is about as freaking stupid as you can get. Bet it took a government study or at least a couple committees to come up with that one😳
Then he should quit. He bitches about safety, then bitches when they do something about safety. No one holds a gun to his head and forces him to make millions playing a game.