Gamethread... M's v Padres.... Dipoto showcases trade chip

Double Mocha Man

Re: Gamethread... M's v Padres.... Dipoto showcases trade chip

Post by Double Mocha Man » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:37 am
White officers shouldn't shoot a black man in the back. Or anyone in the back. I saw the video... and I saw Jacob Blake just walk away and get into his SUV. I realize the bells & whistles that must have set off. But c'mon, tackle and taze the guy. Where's your training??? Or follow the guy and arrest him later. Any sane person could have seen that something was seriously wrong there. I will miss tonight's game. Dammit, I wanted to see how our young guys could hold up against this ace.
Good God you're a clueless idiot.
... and you're a little bit impulsive and immature.

I post something that calls for thought and discussion. And you react like a dumb teenager.
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:06 am

I don't think bpj and I get along...
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:14 am

Sheesh, we should be an hour into the game... and calling players out for swinging at a low and outside pitch.
DMM

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:20 am

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:26 am
BaseHitDerby wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:20 am
The problem here is the use of excessive force. Cops don't need to shoot a guy 7 times in the back at point blank range.
Three questions. If he was only shot once or twice, would this happen anyway? If he wasn't shot and grabbed the knife or the gun he was possibly be going for and killed the cops or the kids, would this happen? If he was white, would this happen?

I wonder how long without sports before even people like us realize we don't need it?
This was like an execution. Too bad this stupid cop had to ruin it for people in this country.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:30 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:06 am
I don't think bpj and I get along...
No. I hate idiots.

I think that's clear to everyone here you dumbass liberal bitch.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:33 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:37 am
White officers shouldn't shoot a black man in the back. Or anyone in the back. I saw the video... and I saw Jacob Blake just walk away and get into his SUV. I realize the bells & whistles that must have set off. But c'mon, tackle and taze the guy. Where's your training??? Or follow the guy and arrest him later. Any sane person could have seen that something was seriously wrong there. I will miss tonight's game. Dammit, I wanted to see how our young guys could hold up against this ace.
Good God you're a clueless idiot.
... and you're a little bit impulsive and immature.

I post something that calls for thought and discussion. And you react like a dumb teenager.
You can act like your statements were soapbox worthy, but your bullshit didnt warrant discussion. They should have shot his dumbass in the face when he fell over. You don't do that shit to a cop. That's why.

It's painfully obvious your a riot supporting little twat.

harmony

Post by harmony » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:48 am

Millikin wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:07 am
God damn, athletes are idiotic saps.

Maybe instead of getting mad about "police brutality," get mad about a guy getting himself shot by doing everything wrong.

Hey violent wanted criminals, I have a tip for you:. When the cops are telling you to stop, when they've already tased you, maybe don't ignore them and reach into your car.
Written like a true snowflake. :D

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 am

OK, well now that MLB has decided to become "woke," I'm pretty much done with them. You guys have fun, but I've had it with this shit. Bunch of babies!

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:31 am

ddraig wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 am
OK, well now that MLB has decided to become "woke," I'm pretty much done with them. You guys have fun, but I've had it with this shit. Bunch of babies!
Agreed, unfortunately the Mariners young players are among the leagues wokest, led by supreme leader Dee.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:37 am

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:20 am
Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:26 am
BaseHitDerby wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:20 am
The problem here is the use of excessive force. Cops don't need to shoot a guy 7 times in the back at point blank range.
Three questions. If he was only shot once or twice, would this happen anyway? If he wasn't shot and grabbed the knife or the gun he was possibly be going for and killed the cops or the kids, would this happen? If he was white, would this happen?

I wonder how long without sports before even people like us realize we don't need it?
This was like an execution. Too bad this stupid cop had to ruin it for people in this country.
What was ruined for people in this country.......???
You misspoke...stupid kid didn’t do what he was clearly supposed to.