Post by Double Mocha Man » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:42 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:33 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 am

Good God you're a clueless idiot.
... and you're a little bit impulsive and immature.

I post something that calls for thought and discussion. And you react like a dumb teenager.
You can act like your statements were soapbox worthy, but your bullshit didnt warrant discussion. They should have shot his dumbass in the face when he fell over. You don't do that shit to a cop. That's why.

It's painfully obvious your a riot supporting little twat.
Are you just an old, exceedingly grumpy man? You sound like it...
DMM

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Gamethread... M's v Padres.... Dipoto showcases trade chip

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:45 am

Dee should get together with Labron and all the woke fucking millionaire athletes...They could get the word out to obey the cops starting today and then peacefully work to change any law that they don’t like..... This woke shit is complete and utter bullshit....it doesn’t fix anything

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:01 am

Wow...and the rebellious conduct just continues.
This generation is truly lost.
NBA = No basketball association (I haven't wasted my time with one game this year)
MLB = Millennial league baseball (Can't even watch "America's game" either)
NFL ?? = Not for long
Notice all this cop b.s. happens in bad neighborhoods?
Take all of the white cops out and let black folks police themselves!!!
Mayor Juliany did it right in NYC.
Dems Cuomo and Diblasio reversed 30 years of safety in less than 6 months.
We've lost 4400 cops over the summer.
No more undercovers.
No overtime.
All the senior NYPD are retiring.
Over 400 thousand have moved out double from last year and the year is not over.
All of the shootings and murders are happening within 12 precincts here in the city and basically all in the Bronx and Brooklyn.
November 4th cannot come soon enough.
Sadly they have a plan for that too just to piss us off!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:26 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:37 am
White officers shouldn't shoot a black man in the back. Or anyone in the back. I saw the video... and I saw Jacob Blake just walk away and get into his SUV. I realize the bells & whistles that must have set off. But c'mon, tackle and taze the guy. Where's your training??? Or follow the guy and arrest him later. Any sane person could have seen that something was seriously wrong there. I will miss tonight's game. Dammit, I wanted to see how our young guys could hold up against this ace.
He could have got a gun and then turned and popped the cops. He had just fought them and then he was going into the car. I don't see how anyone is questioning that Mr. Blake was in the wrong. The cops were called on him for a reason. I can't stand the MOnday morning quarter backing. I have played shoot- don't shoot games as part of my military training. Have you? I would guess not because if you had, you would have had the experience of being humbled over and over again. Why, because you had waited too long to respond. The next time you get popped for over correcting.

Note: I don't hate you I can appreciate a lamen's perspective but in this case, NO! You are NOT a subject matter expert. You do not have a better strategy than the people that are paid to do it. I admit they need more funding for high-stress shoot-no shoot realistic scenarios like what I did but defund = less well trained police.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:28 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:42 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:33 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 am

... and you're a little bit impulsive and immature.

I post something that calls for thought and discussion. And you react like a dumb teenager.
You can act like your statements were soapbox worthy, but your bullshit didnt warrant discussion. They should have shot his dumbass in the face when he fell over. You don't do that shit to a cop. That's why.

It's painfully obvious your a riot supporting little twat.
Are you just an old, exceedingly grumpy man? You sound like it...
Exceedingly tired of liberals bullshit but young enough to kick your teeth in any day of the week.

Frankly I'm ready for the Civil War.

I dont think there will be any living together after Trump stomps another mudhole in you. You people are disgusting and deserve what will come your way.

You're beyond help. And you don't deserve it anyways.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:30 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:37 am
White officers shouldn't shoot a black man in the back. Or anyone in the back. I saw the video... and I saw Jacob Blake just walk away and get into his SUV. I realize the bells & whistles that must have set off. But c'mon, tackle and taze the guy. Where's your training??? Or follow the guy and arrest him later. Any sane person could have seen that something was seriously wrong there. I will miss tonight's game. Dammit, I wanted to see how our young guys could hold up against this ace.
One thing you can not do is let him get in the car, especially with kids in it. It was pretty obvious that something was off with him and the last thing you want is him behind the wheel possibly deciding he's going to Andretti it out of there. I don't know about shooting him seven times, but it looks like we need to see the cops' body cam before we can really judge.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:52 am

What is there to protest? Is there a new law out there that can stop this? Nope. Are people going to quit committing crime so they don't get shot? Nope.

Until blacks start committing fewer crimes, police will always assume the worst because they want to go home at night too.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:29 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:02 am
Hey, when I get pulled over I always ask, "How 'bout them Mariners?" I am deferential... I am respectful. I converse... I don't fight. I may have been speeding or they might have followed me from a bar on a hunch. They are always wrong... I test out okay. I almost always get waved on. So I get what you are saying but I don't think kids today are of that mind set. For better or worse officers need to adapt... it is not 1990.
Wrong!

I believe media has made martyrs out of about any Black person killed by police. I will tell you that some cops are corrupt, some cops are racistly corrupt. But the media is making it "cool" to disobey, resist, associate police= bad, white supreme, racist, old, systemic, etc, etc. That message is not a good message. I served with a black dude from Dalles. He is a freaking winner of a human and he is a cop. Do you think he is down with villanizing police?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:41 am

Hey, nice game thread

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:50 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:41 am
Hey, nice game thread
Well, we didn't lose.