LMAO!!!!!!! Game not cancelled. Let's play two!!!

Moe Gibbs

Re: LMAO!!!!!!! Game not cancelled. Let's play two!!!

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:35 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 pm
...all Black patrons at the laundromat...
I don't think Pete uses a laundromat. With $11 million annually you can afford to buy a washer and dryer. A very nice set. Heck, he can even afford to have someone run them for him. I'm sure his white outfits these days need lots of washing.
As usual, you completely miss the point and post some autistic crap you think is very clever, but isn't even worth a smile.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:30 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:46 pm
...all Black patrons at the laundromat...
I don't think Pete uses a laundromat. With $11 million annually you can afford to buy a washer and dryer. A very nice set. Heck, he can even afford to have someone run them for him. I'm sure his white outfits these days need lots of washing.
As usual, you completely miss the point and post some autistic crap you think is very clever, but isn't even worth a smile.
No. You are wrong. You claimed Pete would meet black people at a laundromat. Go back and re-read your racist diatribe.
DMM

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:30 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Double Mocha Man wrote:

No. You are wrong. You claimed Pete would meet black people at a laundromat. Go back and re-read your racist diatribe.
In a long list of things where moe was apparently subjecting Pete to performing life duties among 90% ghetto (let's face it thats what he means, and that's what the truth is) black people you zero in on that and try and twist it to some weird argument?

Apologists like you are weak minded, but they're the only ones dumb enough to fall for it.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:50 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Double Mocha Man wrote:

nope..I said I would LOVE TO SEE Pete actually take part in all the Day to Day 90% Negro Ghetto activities that I listed. just more epic Libtard Fail on your part. Please stop wasting my time with your Autistic Shit Posting until you complete a Reading Comprehension Class..

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:02 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:50 pm
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

nope..I said I would LOVE TO SEE Pete actually take part in all the Day to Day 90% Negro Ghetto activities that I listed. just more epic Libtard Fail on your part. Please stop wasting my time with your Autistic Shit Posting until you complete a Reading Comprehension Class..
Nope. Trying to lie again, I see. The words LOVE TO SEE were not in your diatribe. Now who can't read for comprehension??? Your words were LOVE TO BUY... a big, big difference. LOVE TO SEE is wishful thinking to get a point across. LOVE TO BUY is that if you could afford it you would do it.
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:05 pm

OMG... we have two open dates coming up and this board will be rife with polemic politics and trade talk. Personally, I'd prefer the latter.
DMM

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:07 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:02 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:50 pm
Double Mocha Man wrote:

Nope. Trying to lie again, I see. The words LOVE TO SEE were not in your diatribe. Now who can't read for comprehension??? Your words were LOVE TO BUY... a big, big difference. LOVE TO SEE is wishful thinking to get a point across. LOVE TO BUY is that if you could afford it you would do it.
FAIL. Same difference. Now stop wasting my time with your pointless and very unclever shit posting.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:11 pm

You are the poster boy for weak argumentation. It's all personal insults, light on facts or well-made points. And it shows that you hate being called on a wrong statement. Or hate being called on anything.

Your turn. Because you can never just slink away...
DMM