Re: OT Civility on the forum

Post by Dr Naysay » Wed May 29, 2019 4:05 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:59 pm
If this becomes some safe place for girly boys it will be the end of this place
Take away the independent thought and you take away the beauty of this place

Just foe if you can’t handle it
Some of you are just pussies
Well bravo on you for that, are you saying you can't resort to a discussion without name calling? Can it be true my 5 year old has learnt more discourse than a bunch of older than 40 year olds on a discussion forum?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 29, 2019 4:07 pm

The Astroknott wrote:

Not looking to take away independent thought just looking to eliminate the jr. high/grade school behavior which you were condemning recently as well.
dt

Greatest M's Fan

Post by Greatest M's Fan » Wed May 29, 2019 4:28 pm

I'm going to put this out here publicly, because nobody else will & nobody here is going to run here & defend me like they do for other certain posters.

I had it out a few times with the chronic forum bully David Gee. I was minding my own business & posted an accurate description of the state of the Seattle Mariners horrible starting rotation.

David Gee looked at my handle & for some bizarre reason assumed I was Livesmatter from the other forum. That is when he began attacking me, trying to pick apart every little word that I perhaps left out. He loves telling everybody else how they don't know anything about baseball. OK guy.

I find it hilarious how whenever he attacks somebody & is then destroyed repeatedly for his unwarranted attacks, the forum members suddenly can't take it anymore. He mercilessly attacked Livesmatter over & over & over, endlessly. Countless thousands of times. Personal attacks about everything, including his disabilty. He referred to him constantly as poopy-pants. Yet nobody says anything. David Gee calls people names, hurls insults, trolls, no problem there.

David Gee has always been the trouble maker on both of these forums & every single regular poster knows this. I never came to this forum looking to start anything with anybody, but I'm sure as hell not gonna let some cyber bully attack me on a forum for absolutely no reason.

That's all I have to say about that. I won't be personally attacking him anymore.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed May 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Doesn’t David get public ally shamed and exposed here when he goes sideways. I think so. Btw. There have been posters at the times site that make David look like Ghandi

Again if you can’t handle it foe

Logainismyhero

Post by Logainismyhero » Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm

The Astroknott wrote:

Classy......

Greatest M's Fan

Post by Greatest M's Fan » Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:35 pm
Doesn’t David get public ally shamed and exposed here when he goes sideways. I think so. Btw. There have been posters at the times site that make David look like Ghandi

Again if you can’t handle it foe
I don't need to FOE anybody. I can handle it just fine. People can say whatever they want. Just like I can respond to his garbage he directed my way. I destroyed him over & over. He wanted to play those playground bully games & attack me for no reason other than he thought I was Livesmatter, so I attacked him back. I've never seen anybody call him out on his nonsense, except for the people returning the attacks.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Recent posts from "Greatest M's Fan":

"I just refuse to change my life around to watch every M's game, especially when I know the outcome will be bad. Unlike yourself, who is a braindead wanna-be meathead, I have better things to do. Watching your star starting rotation you've surely praised on the other forum (of course you'll deny it here like a lying little bitch) is NOT enjoyable."

"You need to drag your defenders into your moronic arguments in the instance that you are inevitably bitch slapped here about your stupidity. You sissy-ass bitch."

"I'm meat, maybe if I keep sucking Cano's asshole when he GIDP's everytime, he'll give me a ride in his cool car, maybe I can ride on his lap?"

"Sitting on your fat thumbs which are firmly planted up your fat ass while you proclaim & then endlessly wait for your favorite boyfriends like LeBlanc, Leake, Millone, Marco to be good at pitching."

"I know it's difficult being a zombie homer & defending these players who you idolize because you're a total lame. And you most definitely didn't start busting the balls of Cano until last year. You would attack other posters who were attacking him so STFU with your stupid lies."

"You ass hurts because I guarantee you've labeled scrubs like Leake & LeBlanc as actual good starting pitchers when they suck ass."

And let's not forget this gem you posted the other day which encompassed 19 out of every 20 of your fellow posters:

"For 5 years he loafed & slacked in Seattle, while the media & 95% of the guys on this forum licked his nutsack every single day."

So...would you like to change your story?
Last edited by DavidGee24 on Wed May 29, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logainismyhero

Post by Logainismyhero » Wed May 29, 2019 5:09 pm

For me, I don't need to come here to know the M's are crap. I guess I came here (and was on the Times forum) to "watch" all the childish banter. It was funny at first then I wanted to talk sports, but 50% of the threads on the Times were personal attacks. It gets old fast.

Not to bash anyone here or put down the attempt people made to migrate over here, but it's not going to work, sadly. It seems to me that enough of the toxicity from the Times came here.

Can anyone PM me a good forum where there isn't as much childish banter and there is substantial sports talk?

Thanks

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:19 pm

I know I got into it with WAR/bpj back on the Times Forum and shouldn't have, and found the ten-plus years of LivesMatter/Hawkbydynasty/HardcoreMarinerFan/CougAndHuskyFan intolerable, as did just about everyone else so we won't go there on that one.

This is a much better forum and I'm keeping any jabs good-natured. For example, when Moe and IStillLoveTheM's got into it yesterday I made a good-natured Happy Gilmore reference and hopefully you guys got a kick out of it.

We all know who it is, who we tried to escape from, and that they just point fingers at other people. For example, Astroknott who just called you people p****** and then dropped my name for some reason.

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Wed May 29, 2019 5:33 pm

In theory, I am against banning people. There are many voices to hear, and it's ok not to like all of them.

Name calling and droning on incessantly both reveal a great deal about one's character. It's tired and unoroginal - but that's on each of us. With real passion sometimes comes temporary insanity - occasionally it's chronic. Have a heart...AND grow a pair.

I for one am grateful to all who post, whether I like what you have to say or not. There's not a poster here whose words I haven't benefited at least a smidge from reading.
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.