HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

harmony

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Post by harmony » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:26 am

harmony wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am
Online I bought a discounted "used" 2020 Seattle Mariners wall calendar that features a photo of a "Mariner" each month.

The lineup includes Wade LeBlanc for January, Domingo Santana for February, Mike Leake for June, Omar Narvaez for August, Ryon Healy for December ... and the Mariner Moose for March.

The calendar features six players on the Mariners' current 25-man active roster: Dee Gordon (April), Yusei Kikuchi (May), Kyle Seager (July), Mallex Smith (September), Marco Gonzales (October) and Mitch Haniger (November).

What a bargain. :)
Back in January I hung that Seattle Mariner calendar in my office.

Today I snuck into the office to flip the calendar from March to August.

I'll continue working from home for the foreseeable future. :)

D-train

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:35 am

harmony wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:26 am
harmony wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:32 am
Online I bought a discounted "used" 2020 Seattle Mariners wall calendar that features a photo of a "Mariner" each month.

The lineup includes Wade LeBlanc for January, Domingo Santana for February, Mike Leake for June, Omar Narvaez for August, Ryon Healy for December ... and the Mariner Moose for March.

The calendar features six players on the Mariners' current 25-man active roster: Dee Gordon (April), Yusei Kikuchi (May), Kyle Seager (July), Mallex Smith (September), Marco Gonzales (October) and Mitch Haniger (November).

What a bargain. :)
Back in January I hung that Seattle Mariner calendar in my office.

Today I snuck into the office to flip the calendar from March to August.

I'll continue working from home for the foreseeable future. :)
Likewise Doug. I moved 3K miles and spent 12 days in the office. lol January at the earliest.
dt