6%?

DavidGee24

Re: 6%?

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:50 pm

By the way, isn't this supposed to be in the Politics Forum? When I first saw this thread I thought it was about Joseph Odom's batting average.

gil

Post by gil » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:16 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 pm
https://coloradosun.com/2020/05/15/colo ... rtificate/

Last time I checked there was talk of charging these Trump hating Libtards with at least fraud. They actually deserve to be shot for treason. Washington Governor Jay Inslee also instructed his DOH to count ALL Deaths due to COVID19 if that person EVER tested positive, but died of totally unrelated cause at a later date. Freedom Foundation revealed that Inslee's Trump Hating scheme is responsible for about 1 out of every 8 deaths claimed to be false. Inslee too, deserves to face charges of fraud if not treason.
Source? "Last time I checked..." is not sourcing material.
"For the majority of deaths where COVID-19 is reported on the death certificate (approximately 95%), COVID-19 is selected as the underlying cause of death." This is from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... deaths.htm This is the report that is the source of the "only 6% actually died from COVID" story, but that interpretation is twisting the data (to the point it is screaming for a mercy killing). Many other causes of death are things like pneumonia and respiratory failure that were thought on by the viral infection.

Damn I wish that people were not using this to (presumably) support a political position. Saying that people aren't dying from COVID is a bit like saying that no one dies from a gun shot; they die from profuse bleeding, organ failure, etc.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:50 pm
By the way, isn't this supposed to be in the Politics Forum? When I first saw this thread I thought it was about Joseph Odom's batting average.
Depends..

Is covid politicial??

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:39 pm

harmony wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 pm
bpj wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:48 pm
Trump retweeted the link, guess we'll see
Even the conservative National Review advises against relying on the One America News Network:

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine ... s-network/

Please don't be duped, my friend.

The business-oriented Forbes magazine weighs in:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... b1e4cc3178
People who watch CNN and Fox News telling me not to be duped, thats rich!

He tweeted about HCQ and they squawked about that not working until it gets proven to work.

You dopes need to turn your tv's off.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:48 pm

bpj... I invite you to spend an hour tonight with a more liberal source, say MSNBC or the Washington Post. For balance. See? I know they are liberal. You take what OANN says to be the gospel truth. Put on a mask and suffer through it. You will be a better man. I will do the same... I will spend an hour with the OANN and the Breitbart Report. Moe, you are welcome to join in on the same experiment.
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:52 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 pm

Is covid politicial??
You and Moe make it political. No dodging that. If following only a far right, conservative news source was baseball you guys would be batting about .995.
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:57 pm

"NO!" I won't spend an hour with a liberal source tonight... I will be damned if I let my strong and obstinate opinion be compromised in the smallest way."
DMM

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:00 am

gil wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 pm
Damn I wish that people were not using this to (presumably) support a political position. Saying that people aren't dying from COVID is a bit like saying that no one dies from a gun shot; they die from profuse bleeding, organ failure, etc.

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/covid ... tle-times/

After adjusting for Inslee's deliberately fraudulent, politically motivated, society disrupting death count, there were 1000 Covid deaths in Washington State.
There are 7 million people in Washington
There are 1 million people age 65 and older. 800 to 850 of the total deaths are in this age group. The death probability [of course] get worse in the 80 plus group. This age group has no need to participate in the daily grind that the remaining 6 million working citizens must go through every day. We don't need to shut down our society and detroy people's lives just for the super elderly to get along.
This means that there were [at the time I dug up this info last month] only 150 to 200 Covid deaths divided among the 6 million Washingtonians between age 0 and 64.
There are 159 ways out of 2.5 million possible hands to get dealt "4 of a kind" in 5 card poker. If you did nothing but play poker all day, every day it would take 10 years to be dealt 2.5 million hands and even then that's no guarantee of seeing 4 of a kind dealt into your hand. This means your chances of getting dealt 4 of a kind is twice better than dying from Covid19 if you are younger than 65.
Hopefully this comes as good news to some of you Mass Media addicted Libtards who are scared shitless of this disease..?

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 am

I read a lot of the articles/watch segments on mainstream media.

Then I go look everywhere to find out what really happened. Sometimes the mainstream media even tells the truth. Not often the full truth though.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:08 am

Hell, I'm scared shitless of Covid-19, the flu, 3 foot putts, and specious comments on this forum.
DMM