Hultzen is pitching again!!!!!

D-train

Re: Hultzen is pitching again!!!!!

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:34 pm

Yep the animosity should be directed at Jack not Danny.
dt

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:01 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:34 pm
No, it should not be directed at Jack. Danny admitted that he hid the injuries from the staff and made them worse by doing so. If that fk tard had one iota of integrity he would be pitching for the M's. Do not jell over the fact he fucked his arm up based on a pride thing. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph all had injuries just like Sam Carlson, Marco G, and a long list of others yet this guy thinks his deceptive behavior and the impact it had on the club investment in him is to be laughed-off? I wish they could Malik McDowell back that money and the fn #2 pick in a loaded draft. Fk that mother fucker. Oh, and the kicker he became close with Tacoma's then pitching coach who is now with the Cubs.

If he ever pitches in Seattle you will see me there with big fk you sandwich for him.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:20 am

Hanjag wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:01 am
D-train wrote:
No, it should not be directed at Jack. Danny admitted that he hid the injuries from the staff and made them worse by doing so. If that fk tard had one iota of integrity he would be pitching for the M's. Do not jell over the fact he fucked his arm up based on a pride thing. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph all had injuries just like Sam Carlson, Marco G, and a long list of others yet this guy thinks his deceptive behavior and the impact it had on the club investment in him is to be laughed-off? I wish they could Malik McDowell back that money and the fn #2 pick in a loaded draft. Fk that mother fucker. Oh, and the kicker he became close with Tacoma's then pitching coach who is now with the Cubs.

If he ever pitches in Seattle you will see me there with big fk you sandwich for him.
Tell us how you really feel....lol

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 am

The Astroknott wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:20 am
Hanjag wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:01 am
D-train wrote:

Tell us how you really feel....lol
Believe it or not, I actually edited a few times before I posted. I would not want to sully my fine reputation as Hanjag.

I wish I could ANON some choice tiers of the twitter-verse at times.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:39 am

It sounds like he is not terribly bright and/or he had psychological issues where he didn't feel that he could trust anyone around him enough to confide in them regarding his shoulder problems. Or, he was in denial, which again points to some kind of mental issue. I don't know what to make of his comments about looking back at those years and laughing. He doesn't seem to get it. He doesn't seem to understand that his issues dealing with reality had a negative impact on the Mariners org and its fans.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:39 am
It sounds like he is not terribly bright and/or he had psychological issues where he didn't feel that he could trust anyone around him enough to confide in them regarding his shoulder problems. Or, he was in denial, which again points to some kind of mental issue. I don't know what to make of his comments about looking back at those years and laughing. He doesn't seem to get it. He doesn't seem to understand that his issues dealing with reality had a negative impact on the Mariners org and its fans.
Yeah, it is good that he got over it and doesn't dwell on it but laughing about it???? Not sure how it's funny in any way other than in the peculiar version of funny.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:12 am

think its pretty common behavior really, athletes can be reluctant to admit they are hurt, both to others and themselves

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:18 am

I guess he could just be saying that as meaning he laughs at himself and his outlook on thungs back thenn and that he doesn't literally laugh out loud about it, but it would be nice if he expressed some regret or remorse for the impact on his team, etc.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:30 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:12 am
think its pretty common behavior really, athletes can be reluctant to admit they are hurt, both to others and themselves
True... and at the other end of the spectrum you have the Eric Bedards and James Paxtons of the world.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:37 am

a WTJ article on the topic that I can't open, think its probably particular with pitchers actually...

Far From Faking Injuries, Some Baseball Players Fake Health
Mets Pitchers Harvey, Hefner and Niese—In Fact, Many Pitchers—Downplay and Hide Injuries

By Jared Diamond

Sept. 10, 2013 9:11 pm ET
The most shocking revelation to come out of last month's announcement that Matt Harvey had a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow wasn't that Harvey was hurt, but rather how long he had been hurting.

Harvey, who might need Tommy John surgery, which would likely cost him the entire 2014 season, admitted to having pitched through soreness in his arm for a month or more.

TO READ THE FULL STORY