KOA campground game thread

Double Mocha Man

Re: KOA campground game thread

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:35 am

Thank you. Never one to weasel out. I just never make any commitments as a semi-shy guy. Crowd averse. You remembered... I like your style (and memory).
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:38 am

Besides, Mike wanted to stay here, chomp on chicken, and reminisce about what might have been. He has his suitcase packed, sitting just inside the house.
DMM

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:46 am

Kyle with a strike out and a mammoth 193 batting average that’s still settling in a downward trajectory

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 am

In 1847 members of the Donner Party went on the ultimate camping trip where they made it to the Nevada side of Donner Summit but got snowbound and spent the winter there. In order to survive they had to eat their horses, oxen, deceased party members and even their boots. Little did they know that there is a KOA Campground just a few miles west of Donner Summit. The biggest hardship then might have been finding exact change for the vending machines that sell bundles of firewood, beef jerky and ready to eat Smores.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:59 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 am
In 1847 members of the Donner Party went on the ultimate camping trip where they made it to the Nevada side of Donner Summit but got snowbound and spent the winter there. In order to survive they had to eat their horses, oxen, deceased party members and even their boots. Little did they know that there is a KOA Campground just a few miles west of Donner Summit. The biggest hardship then might have been finding exact change for the vending machines that sell bundles of firewood, beef jerky and ready to eat Smores.
Not to mention, they would have had wi-fi to listen to 49's games... and Kaepernick was -142 years old at the time.
DMM

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:04 am

No perfect games tonight. Mike, between bites of chicken, is breathing a sigh of relief.
DMM

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:22 am

KOA... Sort of like camping in a Walmart parking lot. I loved those as a kid, because many have pools.

Tomorrow night I'll be dragging the boat to Alder Lake and then doing a sort of opposite style of camping: Sleeping in my truck, just to avoid the hassle of a tent and saving time to get right back on the lake.

I'll still have a fire and hotdogs etc...
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:28 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:35 am
Thank you. Never one to weasel out. I just never make any commitments as a semi-shy guy. Crowd averse. You remembered... I like your style (and memory).
all good my friend. I have empathy for that I have been there for most of my life
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:36 am

Millikin wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:22 am
KOA... Sort of like camping in a Walmart parking lot. I loved those as a kid, because many have pools.

Tomorrow night I'll be dragging the boat to Alder Lake and then doing a sort of opposite style of camping: Sleeping in my truck, just to avoid the hassle of a tent and saving time to get right back on the lake.

I'll still have a fire and hotdogs etc...
Ironically I was in a Walmart parking lot this morning
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 am

When you have a trailer like the train has....well it ain’t a Walmart parking lot. You could set it up at the dump and live like a king

Btw
You can’t stay at a Walmart in British Columbia supposedly they don’t own the land....we got kicked out during a very restful sleep lol