OT: LGBTQIA

ddraig

Re: OT: LGBTQIA

Post by ddraig » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Now the new Thor is Natalie Portman. Gonna be interesting to see how Hollyweird sells this!

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:26 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:25 am
Hard to keep up with all of it....... it shouldn’t matter what winds your watch......why does everybody have to hear which way you roll.....lol
Where’s my Hetero flag?

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:04 am
Stop giving these Drama Queens, Attention Hogs and Primadonnas an audience. Boycott them every chance you can get. The Seattle Men's Choir sell raffle tickets so that they can obtain your personal contact info. From there these shameless assholes will see to it that your mail box and inbox is constantly stuffed full of gay oriented message traffic and solicitations.
I'd like to see a bold lettered warning posted on movies and comic books that promote gratuitous gayness, also.
I absolutely refuse to donate to the Transgender Choir!

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 am
maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 pm

"Omnisexual and Pansexual are REALLY similar, almost the same. But there is a difference: Pansexuals can be called "gender-blind", they do not see or think about gender, they only are attracted to the person. Omnisexuals, however, notice the person's gender, they recognise it and are attracted to ALL genders. " In other words, omnisexuals are attracted to all genders, but not REGARDLESS of gender."
Total psycho-babble.
Yep, when I was a youngin, there were boys, and there were girls.

And Steve married Susan.

Seems like a Long Time Ago.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Hy Feiber wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:04 am
Stop giving these Drama Queens, Attention Hogs and Primadonnas an audience. Boycott them every chance you can get. The Seattle Men's Choir sell raffle tickets so that they can obtain your personal contact info. From there these shameless assholes will see to it that your mail box and inbox is constantly stuffed full of gay oriented message traffic and solicitations.
I'd like to see a bold lettered warning posted on movies and comic books that promote gratuitous gayness, also.
I absolutely refuse to donate to the Transgender Choir!
It's actually a shame they treat their patrons this way because they put on a very high quality show and they have [through their own greedy, self serving tactics] managed to discourage me from supporting them. These are the same folks whose message is to "Treat others Like you would want others to treat you"...but then take a big nasty whiff of their own hypocritical, True Colors in other words.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:37 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:21 pm
Pansexual? I can't imagine being attracted to pans.
I'm not particularly attracted to pans either, but I do use one to make pancakes. After that I'm attracted to maple syrup and bacon.
DMM

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:43 am

Hy Feiber wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 pm
maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 pm

"Omnisexual and Pansexual are REALLY similar, almost the same. But there is a difference: Pansexuals can be called "gender-blind", they do not see or think about gender, they only are attracted to the person. Omnisexuals, however, notice the person's gender, they recognise it and are attracted to ALL genders. " In other words, omnisexuals are attracted to all genders, but not REGARDLESS of gender."
Total psycho-babble.

And Steve married Susan.

They just kept it a secret back then. Did you know the Fred Rutherford on Leave it to Beaver was gay?
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:56 am

it is psycho-babble and that is the way they like it, leave out the older generation, the less you understand about it the better, its what R&R was for before it got co-oped...

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:03 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:56 am
it is psycho-babble and that is the way they like it, leave out the older generation, the less you understand about it the better, its what R&R was for before it got co-oped...

Oh Jeezus...now I'm really lost after reading this crapola.

“Pansexuality is often used to refer to attraction to others regardless of their gender or sexual identity, e.g. straight cisgender women, gay transmen, demisexual genderqueer individuals, cis lesbians and so on,” Debby Herbenick, PhD, professor at the Indiana University School of Public Health and author of The Coregasm Workout, tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:35 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:43 am
Hy Feiber wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Total psycho-babble.

And Steve married Susan.

They just kept it a secret back then. Did you know the Fred Rutherford on Leave it to Beaver was gay?
That makes his son being named Lumpy much more weird