dt

Juliooooo

Re: GT 6/24 Ms vs. Rays "Floundering in Florida"

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:33 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:56 am
Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:29 am
I’ve known multiple men on clomid. That said, none are professional athletes that can get a half a year suspension for drug use. Know what you are putting in your body.
That's the thing, he claims it was under a doctor's supervision. We are talking an eighteen year old kid in the DR. He was assured it was safe to take.
How on earth could a doctor miss that, particularly if they have been directly questioned about it. Seems to me PED explanations tend to be vague where this one is very specific and easily verifiable, just check his prescription
If you are in the mlb, you don’t take a medication without clearing it through the mlb. There has to be ways to do that. That’s in Marte and his agent, not on the doctor
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Captain 97 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:09 am
Juliooooo wrote:
I’ve known multiple men on clomid. That said, none are professional athletes that can get a half a year suspension for drug use. Know what you are putting in your body.
How many of them were un-married 18 year Olds? :lol:
Hence my second and third sentences
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:02 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the standard counts that Muno's does are:

Ball 1, a few inches high or low
Strike 1
Strike 2
Ball 2, 2-3 feet outside the zone
Ball3, in the dirt

Then he HAS to make a quality pitch (i.e.: a lot of zone so the umpire can't fuck it up).

Who the hell is teaching these pitchers to throw balls so far outside (or in the dirt) that nobody will swing at them....it's just giving them free pitches, then a fat one at the end.

I am all for nibbling at the corners if there is a 2 strike count, and you can give up a ball or two, but this strategy is pathetic.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:11 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:33 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:56 am
Juliooooo wrote:
That's the thing, he claims it was under a doctor's supervision. We are talking an eighteen year old kid in the DR. He was assured it was safe to take.
How on earth could a doctor miss that, particularly if they have been directly questioned about it. Seems to me PED explanations tend to be vague where this one is very specific and easily verifiable, just check his prescription
If you are in the mlb, you don’t take a medication without clearing it through the mlb. There has to be ways to do that. That’s in Marte and his agent, not on the doctor
Yeah and he admits that was his mistake but I still find his explanation curious