Virus Schmirus

ddraig

Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by ddraig » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:51 am

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:07 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Given my skin color and physique I take great offense to the Pillsbury Dough boy.
Haha. In the summer I am basically alergic to sleeves on my T Shirts. My wife hates it, but it isn't like I go out in public that way...very much. :lol:

I am also growing out a beard. I've always had a goatee, never a beard. So, with that look and the shaved head I keep being told I look like I am in a biker gang. So, I now take offense to shows like Son's of Anarchy and the Mayans. Must be why they are no longer on air....me being butt hurt?
Look at it this way. It's likely no Antifa punk is gonna mess with you!

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:51 am
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:07 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Given my skin color and physique I take great offense to the Pillsbury Dough boy.
Haha. In the summer I am basically alergic to sleeves on my T Shirts. My wife hates it, but it isn't like I go out in public that way...very much. :lol:

I am also growing out a beard. I've always had a goatee, never a beard. So, with that look and the shaved head I keep being told I look like I am in a biker gang. So, I now take offense to shows like Son's of Anarchy and the Mayans. Must be why they are no longer on air....me being butt hurt?
Look at it this way. It's likely no Antifa punk is gonna mess with you!
:lol: :lol:

Excellent point!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 pm

Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson
·
4m
Pete Carroll called it "a major accomplishment" for the Seahawks to remain at zero positive COVID tests after their first road trip of the season. He described going on the road as Stage 2 of the process of making it through a pandemic season, with training camp being Stage 1.
dt