Minor League Updates

Juliooooo

Re: Minor League Updates

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:57 pm
Murfee makes the list but JRod and JK do not.

Baseball America
@BaseballAmerica
·
23m
The 10 hottest prospects in Arizona last week:

1. Jo Adell
2. Forrest Whitley
3. Tyler Stephenson
4. Royce Lewis
5. Connor Seabold
6. Tanner Houck
7. Jared Oliva
8. Nick Neidert
9. Kyle Isbel
10. Penn Murfee
Ughhh. Although, did Dipoto get international money from that trade, and did that international money help sign Marte? If so, then it's not so bad of a deal.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:12 pm

NN was actually pretty bad this year and has only thrown 11 innings in AFL. Not sweating that one other than I would have rather got a Cuban Sandwich from Miami than Gordon. Wow, I must have sandwiches on the brain.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Whitley bounced back

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:12 pm
NN was actually pretty bad this year and has only thrown 11 innings in AFL. Not sweating that one other than I would have rather got a Cuban Sandwich from Miami than Gordon. Wow, I must have sandwiches on the brain.
Again, Nick Niedert is only 22, pitched in the PCL, and was injured the first half of the season. Only had a 41 inning sample size this year. His numbers were actually above the median qualified pitcher for the PCL. Mariners have better prospects now, but he'd still be top 15 in the Mariners system, possibly top 10.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:31 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 pm
D-train wrote:
Again, Nick Niedert is only 22, pitched in the PCL, and was injured the first half of the season. Only had a 41 inning sample size this year. His numbers were actually above the median qualified pitcher for the PCL. Mariners have better prospects now, but he'd still be top 15 in the Mariners system, possibly top 10.
Believe me, I am well aware that this trade is almost guaranteed to get worse. Probably just a delay of the inevitable.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:01 am

Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:
btw congrats one holding second place in the post count standings. But of course that is like the being the horse that came in second to Secretariat. :)

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:54 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:01 am
Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:
btw congrats one holding second place in the post count standings. But of course that is like the being the horse that came in second to Secretariat. :)

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
You have almost 4 times the posts that I do. That will only increase as the offseason comes. Won't be much to post about the next few months until winter meetings, but I'm sure you'll be plenty busy over in the Seahawks forum.

At least my NFL team finally won a game. Should have 2-3 wins by now if it weren't for a few BS roughing the passer calls.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:02 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:05 pm
Broncos?
Yep.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:05 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:
Yup. Niedert would be a solid No. 3 for us in 2022 behind Gilbert and Kirby (if Dunn or Sheffield can't and slide to 4)

Hasslecracked

Post by Hasslecracked » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:09 am

Vogelbomb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:05 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
D-train wrote:
Yup. Niedert would be a solid No. 3 for us in 2022 behind Gilbert and Kirby (if Dunn or Sheffield can't and slide to 4)
I think Dunn is going to be a solid #3 for us by 2021