Post by bpj » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

Not for the faint of mind:
Attachments
Screenshot_20200806-214727_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200806-214727_Twitter.jpg (206.76 KiB) Viewed 500 times

Petert

Re: 8/6 Me & Julio down by the schoolyard & IStillLoveTheMICK gAmE tHrEaD

Post by Petert » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:02 am

It’s utterly depressing, astounding and infuriating that the planet’s most beautiful language is continually compromised by a cultural clique.

OK, back to baseball.

Quinten49

Post by Quinten49 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:17 am

I didn’t watch but heard the score. I’ve gotten to the point this year is that I think I will tape all games. Then when the game is over I will check ESPN website. For the score. I learn score and find box score. I look to see if Ms did anything. If they did, I find the inning(s). I go to my Comcast recording. I find Mariner game. I fast forward to inning(s) they (mIght) do well. I watch. If I know they are going to lose the game I delete. If I know they win, I might wait for interviews. I might not. That is my game plan for the year, which will save me a lot of time, and aggravation!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:24 am

Quinten49 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:17 am
I didn’t watch but heard the score. I’ve gotten to the point this year is that I think I will tape all games. Then when the game is over I will check ESPN website. For the score. I learn score and find box score. I look to see if Ms did anything. If they did, I find the inning(s). I go to my Comcast recording. I find Mariner game. I fast forward to inning(s) they (mIght) do well. I watch. If I know they are going to lose the game I delete. If I know they win, I might wait for interviews. I might not. That is my game plan for the year, which will save me a lot of time, and aggravation!
:) I didn't see anything about checking in with Josephina Goebbels of the M's aka Ms. Drayer on Twitter. ;) btw I just noticed that Goebbels was also height challenged at 5'5" just like Drayer at 4'11". :shock:
dt