Mariners host Royalty aboard their battered ship.. GT

seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Mariners host Royalty aboard their battered ship.. GT

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:19 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:26 am
Great to wake up this morning and see us tied for first with the Devils. Thursdays loss was a bummer but who knows how the universe works, maybe if we win that one we somehow lose last night.

Seems the guarantees that Flexen and the pen would regress have been greatly exaggerated.

Royals are going to find out that its Ass, Gas or Brash tonight, nobody rides for free! Last late night game tonight for me until Cinco de Mayo! I can go back to my normal sleep patterns. I am sure you guys give a rats ass. lol
DTrain. I totally feel ya brother. These late nite games are killing me. I woke up today exhausted. The wins help the medicine go down! :D
Today I'm gonna try the power nap before the game see if that helps again. At least on Tuesday they hit the road again East Coast.
I just cannot believe this early in the season we've got again due to COVID / injuries / vets not hitting another rag tag offense put together.
Hopefully they can produce without Hanniger and Stinker not in the lineup. Anyone heard word on Lewis coming back?
Basically our pitching is keeping us in the games and we're scoring just enough to get the wins. Freakin Dipoto.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

DavidGee24

Re: Mariners host Royalty aboard their battered ship.. GT

Post by DavidGee24 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:43 pm

Mariners win! WE'RE HEROES!!!

Sorry a little late, been offline. About to watch the reply of Saturday's game, hope I didn't jinx it.