Re: 5/7/19 vs Tatanka from Dunces With Wolves game thread

Post by rockycola » Wed May 08, 2019 7:18 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 pm
rockycola wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm
Sibelius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:03 pm

How about the other Jay (the Canadian one) and UKMarinerFan and isn't there an Aussie or S. African that posted on ST as well? We don't want to be without the contingent of British empire residents.
If a number of us logged on to the ST site and pm'd our missing forum brethren, is the Times able to block or delete that?
Would they know we put http://marinertalk.com in a pm? I doubt it.
If, by some chance some of our missing friends logged on, happened to look up and see they had a pm, maybe they'd try.

gary lemons
seth reynolds
leadoff
BryDaddy
kpak76
soggyblogger
McFrisky
AussieMike
ken09
MrMikhail
arthur fonzarelli
jay canadian
UKMarinerFan

Just a few off the top of my head I can think of. It takes a little work but everyone of them can be found and pm'd (except the ones already here under a new name or has passed to the great beyond........RIP, halfmoon, you are missed)
LMAO I just had a vision of Joan putting in a request to Seattle Times IT Department to try to determine if there's a mariner talk Link in any and all PM's that have been sent recently. :lol:

Most of those guys left long before the spam started to hit. But hey knock yourself out. BTW leadoff basically left the forum to avoid paying a few hundred dollars to repair Auburn Terry's car after he smashed into it.
I didn't know that. I guess leadoff got the steal and the getaway.
I'm not laughing though. That just happened to my son this past weekend. He is a swim coach. The huge swim meets are at the olympic pool in Federal Way. Parking is a bytch as thousands of swimmers come to compete. Trust me I know as when he was swimming I spent many weekends there volunteering as head timer. I had to recruit at least 32 timers per session...........anyway, someone backed in to my sons car, smashing the bumper and front drivers side.......no note, of course. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Oh, is that why Leadoff just up and disappeared LOL.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm

rockycola wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:18 pm
someone backed in to my sons car, smashing the bumper and front drivers side.......no note, of course. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"Tag! You're it!"

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Oh, is that why Leadoff just up and disappeared LOL.
Yep. We make AT retell the story in AZ every ST. Always good for an awesome belly laugh over a cold one or a few Crown and 7s.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

Sibelius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:07 pm
rockycola wrote:
Sibelius wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:03 pm

How about the other Jay (the Canadian one) and UKMarinerFan and isn't there an Aussie or S. African that posted on ST as well? We don't want to be without the contingent of British empire residents.
If a number of us logged on to the ST site and pm'd our missing forum brethren, is the Times able to block or delete that?
If, by some chance some of our missing friends logged on, happened to look up and see they had a pm, maybe they'd try.

gary lemons
seth reynolds
leadoff
BryDaddy
kpak76
soggyblogger
McFrisky
AussieMike
ken09
MrMikhail
arthur fonzarelli
jay canadian
UKMarinerFan

Just a few off the top of my head I can think of. It takes a little work but everyone of them can be found and pm'd (except the ones already here under a new name or has passed to the great beyond........RIP, halfmoon, you are missed)
I'll get on it tonight (assuming i can log in to the damned site).
If you want to PM guys just go here.

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/m ... memberlist
dt

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Wed May 08, 2019 7:30 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm
Sibelius wrote:
rockycola wrote:

gary lemons
seth reynolds
leadoff
BryDaddy
kpak76
soggyblogger
McFrisky
AussieMike
ken09
MrMikhail
arthur fonzarelli
jay canadian
UKMarinerFan

Yup, exactly, that's what I'm talking about. It's PUG and MisterT are on page 9, UKMarinerFam is on page 11...............
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 09, 2019 3:11 am

D-train wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm
Sibelius wrote:
rockycola wrote:

gary lemons
seth reynolds
leadoff
BryDaddy
kpak76
soggyblogger
McFrisky
AussieMike
ken09
MrMikhail
arthur fonzarelli
jay canadian
UKMarinerFan

You have to be logged in to view that page, and I am still being blocked from logging in because Joan apparently was appalled and traumatized by my adding a post to an existing thread on the Seahawks board where I was trying to inform a couple guys about this place.
Last edited by Sibelius Hindemith on Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 am

Yeah, I got banned too, even with a new account I tried to start. In conversing with Joan I found her to be one of those people who thinks she's a lot smarter than she is. Wish I could have told her that instead of having to Eddie Haskell it.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 3:23 am

I think anyone that wants to be here is already here for the most part. Can't imagine anyone is sitting around dying to post, if only they could find us.

Can you go back to your Hindemuth ID?
dt

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:23 am
I think anyone that wants to be here is already here for the most part. Can't imagine anyone is sitting around dying to post, if only they could find us.

Can you go back to your Hindemuth ID?
Perhaps former posters who have not been on the ST forum for a few weeks, and are now wondering what the hell is going on over there? Except for the spam, the page over there is frozen in time.

Just curious, how can Mariners fans find this forum if they want to? We can always use fresh new members. Some of us are so old, we’ll be dying off soon.