Mariners Dunn.... Astros just getting started.. GT

DavidGee24

Re: Mariners Dunn.... Astros just getting started.. GT

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:06 am
Johns with an epic fluff piece on Mallex's "turnaround" defensively. I guess he isn't dropping every other fly ball. Note my response documenting that he is the third worst CF in baseball.

https://twitter.com/GregJohnsMLB/status ... 7891539968
"Elite defender". Wow. And some Mariner fan two minutes after you posted agreed with that fluff. Probably while sipping a...whatever you call those really foofy lattes.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:04 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:28 am
Who will be next year's Mallex Smith. I just hope to God it's not Mallex Smith. :)
I'm starting to fear it might be Vogelbach.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:54 am

I think Mallex will be on the team next year. Fraley didn't show much, so I don't think they can count on him, and I think he starts out in Tacoma any way. Bishop has shown even less, so no way they count on him to start. I don't think they will have both Haniger and Santana on the team. I wouldn't be surprised if both are moved. I would hope they keep Haniger though, cause I think he'll have more trade value if he starts the first few months hot.

I don't want him here, and even more so, don't know if I will be able to stand all the bitching about him on this site if he's here next year.

It will be interesting to see what they do though, cause I know Dipoto is going to shuffle the roster a bit.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

AT Funchal-Madeira

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:57 am

We are still in this game.... unbelievable.. hope I am not putting the kiss of death on this baby by posting mid game. Well, doesn't matter... we could lose...

AT Funchal-Madeira

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am

Officially the kiss of death has been administered. Here comes "Sinbad" Servais to bring Milone out of the game.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:25 am

Wow...for the eleventh straight season MLB breaks it's own single season strikeout record. Could you just imagine what kind of strikeout numbers guys like Cole, Justin Verlander, or Max Scherzer would put up if they pitched 300 innings?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:07 am

One walk and 18 strikeouts tonight. Yep, that's Control The Zone right there.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:43 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 am
D-train wrote:
Johns with an epic fluff piece on Mallex's "turnaround" defensively. I guess he isn't dropping every other fly ball. Note my response documenting that he is the third worst CF in baseball.

"Elite defender". Wow. And some Mariner fan two minutes after you posted agreed with that fluff. Probably while sipping a...whatever you call those really foofy lattes.
Ha. I noticed a fellow forum member weighed in. lol Nice tweet bpj!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:54 am
I think Mallex will be on the team next year. Fraley didn't show much, so I don't think they can count on him, and I think he starts out in Tacoma any way. Bishop has shown even less, so no way they count on him to start. I don't think they will have both Haniger and Santana on the team. I wouldn't be surprised if both are moved. I would hope they keep Haniger though, cause I think he'll have more trade value if he starts the first few months hot.

I don't want him here, and even more so, don't know if I will be able to stand all the bitching about him on this site if he's here next year.

It will be interesting to see what they do though, cause I know Dipoto is going to shuffle the roster a bit.
Yep, I also think we are stuck with Mallex until JK arrives.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:48 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 am
D-train wrote:

And it got 38 likes. Microcosm of the large idiot portion of the M's fanbase that just eats that shit up.
dt