5/7/19 vs Tatanka from Dunces With Wolves game thread

D-train

Re: 5/7/19 vs Tatanka from Dunces With Wolves game thread

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 am

Happy as hell wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 am
D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:23 am
I think anyone that wants to be here is already here for the most part. Can't imagine anyone is sitting around dying to post, if only they could find us.

Can you go back to your Hindemuth ID?
Perhaps former posters who have not been on the ST forum for a few weeks, and are now wondering what the hell is going on over there? Except for the spam, the page over there is frozen in time.

Just curious, how can Mariners fans find this forum if they want to? We can always use fresh new members. Some of us are so old, we’ll be dying off soon.
Maybe I am getting old as well. I can't think of a single poster that has posted this season but hasn't posted in a few weeks and isn't here yet.

I am just going to enjoy the 82 members we already have and focus on trying to make this the best Sports forum out there. If you build it, they will come.

Take that back. Mikeyb hasn't surfaced lately.

dt
dt

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Thu May 09, 2019 3:53 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 am
If you build it, they will come.

dt
If you bump into Shoeless Joe in your cornfield, be sure to direct him to this forum. ;)

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 3:57 am

I suppose everyone could post the link on FB but I honestly don't have any real friends that are into sports as much as we are.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 09, 2019 4:14 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:57 am
I suppose everyone could post the link on FB but I honestly don't have any real friends that are into sports as much as we are.
Maybe you should pay Google to put this website at the top of their search results for "Seattle sports forum". :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 4:18 am

Sibelius wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:14 am
D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:57 am
Maybe you should pay Google to put this website at the top of their search results for "Seattle sports forum". :lol:
I just googled Mariner Talk and there were no hits. Imagine if we got like 100k members and the Times made an offer to buy us out for $5MM LOL Kind of like Dunder Miflin buying out the Michael Scott paper company.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 09, 2019 4:20 am

D-train wrote:
I think anyone that wants to be here is already here for the most part. Can't imagine anyone is sitting around dying to post, if only they could find us.

You mean here? I suppose so.

By the way, I sent PM's to VOR, openup58, Seahawkaholic, and Hawkbowler using an alternate account at ST Forums. I tried sending one to The Pro but apparently he checked an option for not allowing private messages so I couldn't do it. The other four all posted in the Seahawks forum there today. I'm going to keep checking over there for any others that might post there infrequently and thus not have seen our threads about this forum.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 4:26 am

Sibelius wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:20 am
D-train wrote:

You mean here? I suppose so.

By the way, I sent PM's to VOR, openup58, Seahawkaholic, and Hawkbowler using an alternate account at ST Forums. I tried sending one to The Pro but apparently he checked an option for not allowing private messages so I couldn't do it. The other four all posted in the Seahawks forum there today. I'm going to keep checking over there for any others that might post there infrequently and thus not have seen our threads about this forum.
HB knows about it. Not sure about the others.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 09, 2019 4:47 am

I also just PM'ed Broadcastinghusky, who has changed his username to AYYYYYYYYY.

Also PM'ed Roses4Huskies and some guy with the handle "Pragmatic Pilgrim" who recently posted in the Seahawks and Husky Football forums.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 5:14 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:47 am
I also just PM'ed Broadcastinghusky, who has changed his username to AYYYYYYYYY.

Also PM'ed Roses4Huskies and some guy with the handle "Pragmatic Pilgrim" who recently posted in the Seahawks and Husky Football forums.
Roses knows about it. BC Husky had to have seen the link when it was up. No idea who PP is.
dt

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Thu May 09, 2019 7:22 am

The weird thing is since we all left Joan has been nailing the spam more frequently. Literally during the Seattle working day anything comes up and it's been zapped immediately. Banning people without a warning for putting up a link she was happy with a few days ago is a tad petty too but it's not like we were hanging around there for long anyway.