Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Which vehicle is most likely to be driven by an unstable, annoying, aggressive, or careless driver?

Raised Pick-up truck (king of the road)
42%
Prius (cluelessmobile)
33%
Volkswagen (wannabe wagon)
8%
BMW (prick chariot)
17%

Total votes: 12

DavidGee24

Re: Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Post by DavidGee24 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:42 pm

Yesterday I was driving home on the freeway and all of a sudden I see two cars coming up fast behind me and they suddenly veered off to the right and blew right by me. I was doing about 70 and i figure these two were doing close to 100, and there was fairly significant traffic. What really gets me is how plankton like that are perfectly willing to risk other motorists' lives. Think about that: someone is actually driving and literally thinking, "If me driving really fast gets somebody else killed, I don't care".

By the way, I never honk my horn, especially on the freeway because it might startle someone else into doing the wrong thing. I know I jump when someone honks at someone else.

rockycola

Re: Poll: what the worst drivers drive

Post by rockycola » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:16 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:42 pm
Yesterday I was driving home on the freeway and all of a sudden I see two cars coming up fast behind me and they suddenly veered off to the right and blew right by me. I was doing about 70 and i figure these two were doing close to 100, and there was fairly significant traffic. What really gets me is how plankton like that are perfectly willing to risk other motorists' lives. Think about that: someone is actually driving and literally thinking, "If me driving really fast gets somebody else killed, I don't care".

By the way, I never honk my horn, especially on the freeway because it might startle someone else into doing the wrong thing. I know I jump when someone honks at someone else.
I hear you, DG. I don't use my horn as frequently on the freeway nor as much on 2 or 4 lane streets but roundabout misuse get my ire and my horn.
My horn also gets a workout after waiting at a green light for the cell phone user ahead of me to finally go after interminably long lapses of awareness.
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!