Re: OT: LGBTQIA

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 pm

yup, John McEnroe's mother in law...

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
I always thought Mr. Rutherford might be "Half a bubble off"....

What about The Flintstones theme song..?

"We'll have a Yabba Dabba Doo Time..a Dabba doo time....WE'LL HAVE A GAY OLD TIME"... :o
Hey Moe, I once had a gay old time in the LeMay Auto Museum in Tacoma. Have you been there? There is a replica of the Flintstone's vehicle on the lower floor. I was with my son and wanted to inspect it closer, look into the interior... not touch it. So I stepped over the rope and went in. Within 20 seconds I was being swarmed by security guards. I think I embarrassed my young son... probably taught him a few things about not following rules...
DMM

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 pm
I loved Tatum in Bad News Bears and played tennis in high school when McEnroe was at his peak so of course was a huge fan of his. Love her in the Andy Griffith Show but just had no idea. Crazy.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Sad that she went from this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=joanna+ ... 1cWnvxxO7M:

to this...........
Drug and alcohol abuse
Around the time of her separation from O'Neal, Moore began to abuse alcohol and drugs, namely amphetamines, and she became addicted. She continued acting, but her depression worsened over her impending divorce.

In 1970, Moore checked into the Camarillo State Hospital for psychiatric treatment. The next year, she was arrested for drunk driving after she and O'Neal got into a fight while she and their children were visiting O'Neal's Malibu home. After her arrest, she lost custody of her children.[2]

By the late 1970s, she was being supported financially by her daughter, Tatum, who had become an Academy Award-winning actress at age 10 and one of the highest-paid child stars of the era. The children were still in Ryan O'Neal's custody, and despite treatment, Moore continued to abuse drugs and alcohol. As a result, she was arrested five times for DUI during the 1980s.[2]
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
I loved Tatum in Bad News Bears and played tennis in high school when McEnroe was at his peak so of course was a huge fan of his. Love her in the Andy Griffith Show but just had no idea. Crazy.
probably a pretty good book, a roman a clef...

when it comes to shocking...finding out that Woody Harrelson's father was a hitman for organized crime, that was shocking. That was about the wackiest thing I can think of

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:12 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:03 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
probably a pretty good book, a roman a clef...

when it comes to shocking...finding out that Woody Harrelson's father was a hitman for organized crime, that was shocking. That was about the wackiest thing I can think of
So that tops Fred Rutherford being gay. lol The singer Jewel is the daughter of one of the Patriarch's on the show Alaska, the Last Frontier.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm

How about this one. My Great Uncle was the President of Switzerland in the 60s. My Grandfather was 5 years older than Babe Ruth. He would be 124 years old if alive today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_von_Moos
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm
How about this one. My Great Uncle was the President of Switzerland in the 60s. My Grandfather was 5 years older than Babe Ruth. He would be 124 years old if alive today.

How about this one. I have a gay brother and four pounds of Swiss cheese in the refrigerator.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm

How about this one. I have a gay brother and four pounds of Swiss cheese in the refrigerator.
Are those two facts related?? :)
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
I always thought Mr. Rutherford might be "Half a bubble off"....

What about The Flintstones theme song..?

"We'll have a Yabba Dabba Doo Time..a Dabba doo time....WE'LL HAVE A GAY OLD TIME"... :o
Hey Moe, I once had a gay old time in the LeMay Auto Museum in Tacoma. Have you been there? There is a replica of the Flintstone's vehicle on the lower floor. I was with my son and wanted to inspect it closer, look into the interior... not touch it. So I stepped over the rope and went in. Within 20 seconds I was being swarmed by security guards. I think I embarrassed my young son... probably taught him a few things about not following rules...
I don't see why a 50 million year old, cave man powered car that is made out of petrified wood, solid granite and sabertooth tiger upholstery needs to be so heavily guarded..?