Re: 6%?

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:40 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:09 am
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:48 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:10 am
And what about the OANN article that Moe provided?
Show me the OANN article that I provided.
Sorry, my bad, it was bpj that provided it. I get you two guys mixed up.
Moe is pretty awesome

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:18 am

LOL that article you just posted is hilarious... OANN is referencing an article written by this guy:

Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events. He has ten degrees or designations and is the author of three books. His new book: 'In God We Trust: Not in Lying Liberal Lunatics' is out now - please take a look and buy a copy. < - I mean is this a joke? You think THIS is an author who is going to write credible articles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow... he's been retweeted by President Trump? What investigative credentials does this loon have? Oh right none... which is why it's quite apparent he's had no formal training in reporting. His writing is absolute trash.

Even better: this is the headline for the website ran by Joe and his brother.

In Joe's article he uses the Twitter user Ivor Cummins aka @FatEmperor as a source... a COVID conspiracy account. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They reference themselves as their own source like 10 times...

And how is this a gotcha? From the very beginning it's been common knowledge that those who have pre-existing conditions would be more susceptible to death with Covid... old people, people with lung conditions, etc...

The whole point of going into lockdown was to protect those who would likely die if the virus were to spread. We shut this down to protect the weak.

Not to mention it's completely dishonest the way they're are interpreting the data. It's always funny to me that you lunatics will reference statistics from the CDC when they'll tell you that way you're referencing them is completely off base. Which is why... you know... Twitter deleted that OANN lunatics Tweet.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:40 am

Nobodys buying the covid bullshit anymore.

Everything about it is BS.

You libs can keep following what your leaders like Maskless Pelosi tell you to do, but don't even do themselves.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:40 am

You libs can keep following what your leaders like Maskless Pelosi tell you to do, but don't even do themselves.
If by nobody you mean old white men who read right-wing conspiracy nonsense... then yes.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 am
bpj wrote:

If by nobody you mean old white men who read right-wing conspiracy nonsense... then yes.
As opposed to mainstream divisive leftwing nonsense that creates mindless drones like you.

Once you step outside of your TV and newspaper it's not hard to see which side is full of shit (yours).

Seems like there are still 2 or 3 braindead liberals left around here, everyone else already sees what's going on.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:02 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
bpj wrote:

As opposed to mainstream divisive leftwing nonsense that creates mindless drones like you.

Once you step outside of your TV and newspaper it's not hard to see which side is full of shit (yours).

Seems like there are still 2 or 3 braindead liberals left around here, everyone else already sees what's going on.
I don't have a TV or read the newspaper... I'm not an old white man.

Again, since the vast majority of the "everyone" you are referencing here are old, white men who eat up right-wing conspiracies... you're absolutely right... most people on this sports forum, who represent a insanely small fraction of the populous, "see what's going on here."

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:30 pm

dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:34 pm

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
When first confronted with the truth by Dori Monson on KIRO Radio, "Right Wing Conspiracy Nonsense" was almost exactly what Jay Inslee called it.

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/press ... -all-true/

DOH: Freedom Foundation’s allegations of inflated COVID-19 death numbers were all true

Days after dismissing claims that the number of Washington COVID-19 deaths were being exaggerated by up to 13 percent as “conspiracy claims from the planet Pluto,” Gov. Jay Inslee sent officials from his Department of Health out for a hastily arranged videoconference on Thursday to admit it was true.

In fact, the numbers were padded by multiple Washingtonians who died of gunshot wounds.

The event became politically necessary when reporters blindsided Inslee during his regular weekly COVID-19 press briefing on Monday with questions about a report issued earlier in the day by the Freedom Foundation. In it, the organization revealed that DOH has a policy of padding the official number of COVID deaths in Washington by including victims who at one time had tested positive for the virus but subsequently died of some other cause.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:36 pm

I guess the WSJ has joined the right wing conspiracy publications.
dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:37 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:36 pm
I guess the WSJ has joined the right wing conspiracy publications.
There is a new news outlet. Starting yesterday WGN said they were putting out just news facts...and you get to decide. Be interesting to see if that is true. There is a huge need for straight news no bs