Trade deadline trade ideas discussion

bpj

Re: Trade deadline trade ideas discussion

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am

IStillLoveTheMariners: 70
bpj: 86

ISLTM: "There's no way you could have predicted they would actually use their whole roster."

🤡🤡🤡

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:04 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am

ISLTM: "There's no way you could have predicted they would actually use their whole roster."

🤡🤡🤡
Yeah dude... all you've got is a silly prediction that you think means something it doesn't.

Even funnier, the team that wins 86 games will likely look far different than the one we've got today. It's a number that literally says nothing about how they got there.

I'll ask again, why don't you tell us about how much you wanted Marm to be inserted into the every day lineup?

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:08 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:04 am
bpj wrote:

🤡🤡🤡
Yeah dude... all you've got is a silly prediction that you think means something it doesn't.

Even funnier, the team that wins 86 games will likely look far different than the one we've got today. It's a number that literally says nothing about how they got there.

I'll ask again, why don't you tell us about how much you wanted Marm to be inserted into the every day lineup?
Marm was light-years ahead of White.

I said so many times, all they had to do was eliminate black holes. Looks like they've eliminated most of them to me.

Did you add up all of the wins from guys that weren't on the 40 man yet?

All they had to do was eliminate black holes. You can search for that phrase for yourself.

You're just embarrassing yourself with this, "But you didn't know who the relievers would be!" nonsense.

I don't care who it is, but if they're not performing, on to the next. Convenient how injuries to terrible players come out of nowhere the day after they pitch.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:11 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:08 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:04 am
bpj wrote:

🤡🤡🤡

Marm was light-years ahead of White.

I said so many times, all they had to do was eliminate black holes. Looks like they've eliminated most of them to me.

Did you add up all of the wins from guys that weren't on the 40 man yet? All they had to do was eliminate black holes. You can search for that phrase for yourself.

You're just embarrassing yourself with this, "But you'd didn't know who the relievers would be!" nonsense.

I don't care who it is, but if they're not performing, on to the next. Convenient how injuries to terrible players come out of nowhere the day after they pitch.
You do realize that the vast, vast, vast majority of teams who do this are fucking horrible and fail far more often than not right? Many former M's teams went dumpster diving, threw shit at the wall and failed.

That strategy is not something quality organizations or teams hang their hats on. It's why 2021 has mostly been luck.

If the M's had replaced the 3 relievers and Steck, Chargois, Sewald pitched to their shitty career lines you wouldn't be here saying shit.

Lucky for you, they've way over performed and you get to sit here acting like it means you "throw spaghetti at the wall" method works when it's a horrible method to stand by.

Marm was not light year ahead of White... they were shit both the same. Yet you were the one here begging for him to get the starting role... he did and played himself right off the team.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:16 am

Yeah, Marm was my first choice! 🤣🤣🤡🤡

You're the second biggest loser I've ever encountered behind weebs. Such a tool. And always wrong, it's almost funny how tight you'll cling to anything, even when it's as simple as, dude, you predicted 70 wins with pretty much the same 40 man roster. You suck.

I'm sure if they were on pace for 70 wins it would be all going according to how you saw it. Such a dunce.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am

I said what the team needed to do going in to the season was get rid of the riffraff that was going to drag them down and cost them a roster spot. They needed to add Cruz + a SP to be a solid contender. The bullpen would sort itself out with spaghetti.

I complained nonstop about bums like Newsome.

That's exactly where we sit.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:16 am

You're the second biggest loser I've ever encountered behind weebs. Such a tool. And always wrong, it's almost funny how tight you'll cling to anything, even when it's as simple as, dude, you predicted 70 wins with pretty much the same 40 man roster. You suck.

I'm sure if they were on pace for 70 wins it would be all going according to how you saw it. Such a dunce.
I predicted 70 wins based off the 25 man roster. A 25-man that has proven to be utterly dreadful.

If you based 86 wins off a 40 man that featured 3x relievers who were pig shit for every other team they've pitched for you're even dumber than I thought.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:21 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am
bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:16 am

I predicted 70 wins based off the 25 man roster. A 25-man that has proven to be utterly dreadful.

If you based 86 wins off a 40 man that featured 3x relievers who were pig shit for every other team they've pitched for you're even dumber than I thought.
Maybe that's why you're missing about 15-20 wins 🤣🤡 It has nothing to do with you expecting nothing from the core...

The relievers have been a wash. You're clinging to it like it's life and death, but it's just making you look foolish.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:25 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am
I said what the team needed to do going in to the season was get rid of the riffraff that was going to drag them down and cost them a roster spot. They needed to add Cruz + a SP to be a solid contender. The bullpen would sort itself out with spaghetti.

I complained nonstop about bums like Newsome.

That's exactly where we sit.
Yeah and you really think Nelson Cruz was interested in joining the 2021 M's and that glorious 40 man roster they assembled?

Or do you think he wanted to join a Twins team who by all accounts was favored to maybe reach the World Series?

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:28 am

For $15M? $17M? Absolutely. Would it have been worth it to me? Absolutely. They weren't spending it on anything else. Eff the owners. Pay the man like he's a 2 WAR player.

Better than saving it to splurge on $200M+ shortstops, like some wanted to.........

But there you were. Giving them a pass. Next year. Next year. Pfft.