Re: OT: LGBTQIA

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:04 pm
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
I always thought Mr. Rutherford might be "Half a bubble off"....

What about The Flintstones theme song..?

"We'll have a Yabba Dabba Doo Time..a Dabba doo time....WE'LL HAVE A GAY OLD TIME"... :o
Hey Moe, I once had a gay old time in the LeMay Auto Museum in Tacoma. Have you been there? There is a replica of the Flintstone's vehicle on the lower floor. I was with my son and wanted to inspect it closer, look into the interior... not touch it. So I stepped over the rope and went in. Within 20 seconds I was being swarmed by security guards. I think I embarrassed my young son... probably taught him a few things about not following rules...
I don't see why a 50 million year old, cave man powered car that is made out of petrified wood, solid granite and sabertooth tiger upholstery needs to be so heavily guarded..?
DDM could have quickly hotwired it and drove off with it.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm

This is pretty funny especially the look on the kid's face. I was fully expecting the family to have filed a lawsuit claiming irreparable emotional damage to their daughter but was encouraged to find that there are still a few reasonable people on earth. btw who nicknames their daughter Lizard. That is almost worse. Maybe they aren't normal.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/07/ ... ce=twitter
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 pm

btw if you are the Walmart employee and someone asks you to write happy birthday loser on it, would you not ask them to repeat it to confirm??? :|
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Why do so many SJWs who spend every waking hour looking for PC Speech Code Violations and other SJW related atrocities to "dog pile on" en masse at Facebook...spend so much time shopping at the least human resources friendly / most Capitalist Piggish store in the USA....WALMART..?
BTW I could see Lizard a good name for a baby with Olympic Speed Crawling skills.... 8-)

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:18 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm
maoling wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm
How about this one. My Great Uncle was the President of Switzerland in the 60s. My Grandfather was 5 years older than Babe Ruth. He would be 124 years old if alive today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_von_Moos
How about this one. I have a gay brother and four pounds of Swiss cheese in the refrigerator.
Are those two facts related?? :)
:D Of course not. In a world of non sequiturs, the relationship between my gay brother and Swiss cheese is no more incongruous than a relationship between your Swiss great-uncle and Babe Ruth lol.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:25 am

maoling wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:18 am
D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm
maoling wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 pm

How about this one. I have a gay brother and four pounds of Swiss cheese in the refrigerator.
Are those two facts related?? :)
:D Of course not. In a world of non sequiturs, the relationship between my gay brother and Swiss cheese is no more incongruous than a relationship between your Swiss great-uncle and Babe Ruth lol.
So the Swiss cheese and your brother aren't about the same age? ;)
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:27 pm

So the Swiss cheese and your brother aren't about the same age?

No, but they both come with holes.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:44 pm

Maoling, does this describe your brother? "Swiss cheese gets its distinctive smell, holes, texture and flavor from a trio of bacteria mixed with cow's milk. ... At the same time, the bacteria expands and releases carbon dioxide, which creates all of those holes that make Swiss cheese famous."
DMM