Looks like we could have May baseball

Sexymarinersfan

Re: Looks like we could have May baseball

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm

Not sure what "Cocktail" you're referring too friend.

If you're asking if we have a vaccine, Ha, no! We have kits to test you. That's it. We do what we can, but our plan of action is, "Prevention".

This mucus gets in everywhere then hardens causing you too suffocate. It's awful. But now we are beginning to see different strains. Being in the Radiology dept. we feel that we are in the dark just as much. Some coworkers have been leaking information to the Press, which is why we started an information hotline. It's just a mess.
Last edited by Sexymarinersfan on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm

If you're asking if we have a vaccine, Ha, no! We have kits to test you. That's it. We do what we can, but our plan of action is, "Prevention".
God speed brother. This is what bpj was referring to.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re ... -19-begins
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:31 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm

God speed brother. This is what bpj was referring to.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re ... -19-begins
Thank you DT. It's been stressful man. I haven't seen that yet. I've been off the last 2 days, but everytime I go in, there is a new piece of information, or class, or briefing that we have to go over. If I hear anything tonight, I'll post on the forum for you guys.

And they wouldn't release anything like to our hospital without going through clinical trials first, otherwise you'd have potential and multiple lawsuits on you're hands.
Last edited by Sexymarinersfan on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Interesting that it seems like new news. They're all working 100 hour weeks, have many of them even heard of this? Trump named the correct drugs on what seems at this point like Day 1.

I've heard it's being used with success in parts if the country. Including on a democrat politician who was happy to hear Trump mention it.

Hydroxychloronique+Zinc+something else.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:38 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:36 pm
Interesting that it seems like new news. They're all working 100 hour weeks, have many of them even heard of this? Trump named the correct drugs on what seems at this point like Day 1.

I've heard it's being used with success in parts if the country. Including on a democrat politician who was happy to hear Trump mention it.

It'll have to be approved by the CDC before they even begin to think about medical distribution to the hospitals.

The earliest I've heard that we may get anything to treat this is by November.

Gonna catch some sleep before graveyard tonight. Sorry if I was banging my drum too hard. I love this forum and chatting it up with y'all. It's been a touchy subject. So when I hear anything about taking the situation lightly, it just irks me, when I'm living this shit constantly everyday and people are suffering. I never thought I'd see this on our own soil. I don't think anyone hear thinks of this lightly, just had to vent and say my peace. I appreciate you all listening.
Last edited by Sexymarinersfan on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:38 pm
bpj wrote:

It'll have to be approved by the CDC before they even begin to think about medical distribution to the hospitals.

https://youtu.be/3GuNbGC2D_8

This was the second time I had heard him talk about this combination of drugs, from a couple weeks ago.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:47 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:44 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
bpj wrote:

This was the second time I had heard him talk about this combination of drugs, from a couple weeks ago.
Brother I hope we find something soon. Like I said, I'll let you know if I hear of anything. We are updated on a nightly basis and waiting, no praying for aid.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:48 pm

As far as I've heard they are already drugs that are used and prescribed, this is just a different use, but can be prescribed for "compassionate care" or some bureaucratic BS.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:54 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ssion=true

How about that, people may be getting back to work in May as expected.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:00 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:47 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:44 pm
Sexymarinersfan wrote:

Brother I hope we find something soon. Like I said, I'll let you know if I hear of anything. We are updated on a nightly basis and waiting, no praying for aid.
Ok, get some sleep, but when you get to work see what they're doing about the Hydroxychloronique+Azithromyicin+Zinc Trump Cocktail that people are feeling better within hours of treatment.