Post by TraderGary » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:43 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:59 pm
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:22 pm

:D How's it going brother!
Good man! Busy like a bee. I think I'm busier working from home than I ever was in a Manhattan office!
Can't wait to come down and get some Arizona sun and watch some baseball and hang out with you dudes.
Zack wants to know if you guys are bringing Henry and Dorothy with?!?!
LOL No. You guys will have to come up again this summer to meet Luci and Bing.

H and L.JPG
That is freaking adorable!

D-train

Re: OD lineup back in Game thread

Post by D-train » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:17 am

TraderGary wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:43 am
D-train wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:59 pm
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 pm

Good man! Busy like a bee. I think I'm busier working from home than I ever was in a Manhattan office!
Can't wait to come down and get some Arizona sun and watch some baseball and hang out with you dudes.
Zack wants to know if you guys are bringing Henry and Dorothy with?!?!
LOL No. You guys will have to come up again this summer to meet Luci and Bing.

H and L.JPG
That is freaking adorable!
Only been a week and she follows me all over the house just like Henry. Its crazy. None of them ever follow Lynda anywhere. lol
dt

Pharmabro

Re: OD lineup back in Game thread

Post by Pharmabro » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:59 am

TraderGary wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:41 am
Vogelbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:27 pm
seth8734 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:21 pm

JK hitting the ball hard and actually making contact, hard contact. Really hoping this is the season he finally breaks out.
everyone is hoping, buddy.

I fully expect it and still stand by my comment that JK will be the Mariners best hitter (in OPS) by July 2024.
It was always the best option to have JK or TT or White or Cooper or multiples break-out.

Better than Julio? Wow, that's a pretty strong statement. I would be very tempted to take that bet but I don't want to wait a year and a half to get paid. lol

I still have hope for JK and am not giving up on him. But if he struggles again this year the way he has in previous years, he'll be squarely on the bust train as far as I'm concerned. I was worried they were going to sell low on him and ship him off only to see him break out with another team. We've all seen that scenario before.

I just feel like he's going to have a solid year this year, gain some much-needed confidence, and break out the following year. You must be thinking the same, thus your 2024 prediction.