Ms vs Twinkies GT

seth8734

Re: Ms vs Twinkies GT

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:22 am
Castillo is cooked. Pull his ass please!
Doesn't matter. This offense is dead. At least a good team is showing us how it's done with runners on. Jerry has gotta bribe Griffey to come in and help this offense. I think they would listen to him and I bet he would be a fantastic hitting instructer coach.

Yay look at that driving in a runner on 3rd. Yes Garver did it but rest of the offense. Can't believe another wasted great pitching. If I was a pitcher I would take a bat and start swinging at shit. Scaring the hitters. We are tired of carrying you weak asses time to help us out.
Last edited by seth8734 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue May 07, 2024 1:27 am

Ya let’s go get our Ace after he loses the game

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:27 am
Worse... u go to Thorton who hasn't gotten ahead in a count since Christ died.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:27 am
Yea one more run and this is guaranteed over. Gotta hold them to only those 2. I think it won't matter offense won't come back from thier offense stomping us.

There's your game. An actual team. No wonder we aren't in top 10 in rankings this team just sucks. It's all luck and pitching. Texas gonna take first back and well we did not deserve it. Manager who can hit in Baldelli and good hitting coach.

Alright Twins 6 of the easiest outs in baseball history here. Make it fun guys. 4-5 strikeouts to end it here. Then onto tomorrow another won't hit offense kinda night.

Well there's 2 strikeouts and 3 quick out. This team is playing some ugly fucking baseball it's not pretty. Julio much better game man. Avg is dropping massively no power and way too many holes in your swing. Gonna feel so good to be out of first where we belong and Texas has like no healthy pitchers. That's how bad this team truly is.
Last edited by seth8734 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 am

The thing that continues to go over moron M's fan's heads...

I do not care if the Mariners lose.

I care how they lose.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:36 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 am
The thing that continues to go over moron M's fan's heads...

I do not care if the Mariners lose.

I care how they lose.
When u get runners in position enough to score and u don't get the job done u deserve to lose. Bases loaded no outs only 1 run u don't deserve to win and they won't cause they never shock us just do the same shit over and over and Scott applauds it. Offense was better tonight. Faced another ace out there. We seem to continue getting best pitchers in the world and that's not fair to my baby offense. They deserve better.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:37 am

Nice AB Julio.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am

WHO.....LEE.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am

seth8734 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 am
Doesn't matter. This offense is dead. At least a good team is showing us how it's done with runners on. Jerry has gotta bribe Griffey to come in and help this offense. I think they would listen to him and I bet he would be a fantastic hitting instructer coach.

Yay look at that driving in a runner on 3rd. Yes Garver did it but rest of the offense. Can't believe another wasted great pitching. If I was a pitcher I would take a bat and start swinging at shit. Scaring the hitters. We are tired of carrying you weak asses time to help us out.
Aside from the first time thru, I thought the order really put up some good PAs there. That last inning was all good PAs. Griffin Jax is filthy. It's not easy You're talking about a reliever with .5 WAR and a .85 WHIP over 14 IP this season. The M's put 3 baserunners on against a guy that more often than not is pitching a 1-2-3 inning.

We all want to see big time knocks, especially with guys on base. But Seth ffs, you have to understand who they are up against and reality of the game, frankly. Its not that god damn easy.

And Castillo was not cooked. I would have stuck with the horse that got me there in that situation than ask a cold reliever to come in and get out of that spot.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:39 am

Vogelbomb wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am
seth8734 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 am

Aside from the first time thru, I thought the order really put up some good PAs there. That last inning was all good PAs. Griffin Jax is filthy. It's not easy You're talking about a reliever with .5 WAR and a .85 WHIP over 14 IP this season. The M's put 3 baserunners on against a guy that more often than not is pitching a 1-2-3 inning.

We all want to see big time knocks, especially with guys on base. But Seth ffs, you have to understand who they are up against and reality of the game, frankly. Its not that god damn easy.

And Castillo was not cooked. I would have stuck with the horse that got me there in that situation than ask a cold reliever to come in and get out of that spot.
Bro... they're one of the worst offenses in baseball.

It's not easy, but they sure make it hard on themselves.