Forum members introduce yourselves

DavidGee24

Re: Forum members introduce yourselves

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:48 am

57reasons wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:09 am
i was also wondering if LivesMatter would make it over here. not sure if you've looked back at the ST site, but he seems to be the last one there other than the spam trolls. something about that seems appropriate. :lol:
I just looked at today's game thread in the Times and not only is he starting threads and making all the posts, but because virtually nobody else is taking part he apparently is also logging in under his former handle hardcoremarinersfan and he's having that one answer his posts like another poster.

:::

Post by ::: » Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 am

That is so awesome.

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Mon May 06, 2019 6:50 am

In the Hawks part of the forum he put a link up, then used his alt to thank himself and then said "you're welcome" to his alt. Like some major unravelling going on there.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon May 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Tonyrutabega wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 am
Name is Joe

Job is chef. I work for corporate for an organization that owns many restaurants. I help to oversee the kitchens in all of those restaurants.

I am originally from Minnesota. I am an avid golfer. I played Hockey, Soccer and Golf growing up. Baseball I quit very early on because I wasn’t very good. But it’s my favorite sport not named Golf.

I am both a Twins fan and a Mariners fan equally.

I once played basketball with Kirby Puckett. One of my neighbors was Gary Gaetti, and when he went to the Royals, Rick Aguilera bought his house. Steve Lombardozzi and Kent Hrbek lived just around the way. Oh, and Prince. He lived in my neighborhood, too.

I long for post season baseball in Seattle. I frequently go to games in Tacoma and Everett with my teenage daughter and a number of other friends.

I had been frequenting the Times forum less and less over the last few years, but I have been watching as much baseball as I can this whole time. The negativity in the old forum was more than I had patience for. I really don’t understand the function of internet trolls in our world today. I actually had a forum member threaten me and my family on the Times forum via private message, for which I reported the idiot. For this I will remain anonymous.

I am a baseball fan because it’s fun. I’m not here to bitch and complain.

Go Mariners, Go Twins, nice to be in a new forum. Hopefully the trolls can’t find us here.
Good to see you back around the Mariner universe. You can find some comfort here in the theory that the moderator somehow moderates.......It’s a new concept to all who frequented the old hangout.

:::

Post by ::: » Mon May 06, 2019 2:35 pm

I glad to see you back as well Joe. Crazy about the private message. Baseball is supposed to be fun Dog Damn It!

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Mon May 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Tonyrutabega wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 am
Name is Joe

Job is chef. I work for corporate for an organization that owns many restaurants. I help to oversee the kitchens in all of those restaurants.

I am originally from Minnesota. I am an avid golfer. I played Hockey, Soccer and Golf growing up. Baseball I quit very early on because I wasn’t very good. But it’s my favorite sport not named Golf.

I am both a Twins fan and a Mariners fan equally.

I once played basketball with Kirby Puckett. One of my neighbors was Gary Gaetti, and when he went to the Royals, Rick Aguilera bought his house. Steve Lombardozzi and Kent Hrbek lived just around the way. Oh, and Prince. He lived in my neighborhood, too.

I long for post season baseball in Seattle. I frequently go to games in Tacoma and Everett with my teenage daughter and a number of other friends.

I had been frequenting the Times forum less and less over the last few years, but I have been watching as much baseball as I can this whole time. The negativity in the old forum was more than I had patience for. I really don’t understand the function of internet trolls in our world today. I actually had a forum member threaten me and my family on the Times forum via private message, for which I reported the idiot. For this I will remain anonymous.

I am a baseball fan because it’s fun. I’m not here to bitch and complain.

Go Mariners, Go Twins, nice to be in a new forum. Hopefully the trolls can’t find us here.
Tony I'm so sorry you had to deal with online threats, and it's great to see you back.

The Twins have always been my go-to back up team for those times when the M's aren't feeling so fresh. Huge Kirby Puckett and Jack Morris fan...loved that whole lineup.really. They used to whoop us pretty good.
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Dr Naysay wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:50 am
In the Hawks part of the forum he put a link up, then used his alt to thank himself and then said "you're welcome" to his alt. Like some major unravelling going on there.

:lol: There are now hundreds of Psychology PHd students following the Times forums as a case study for their Doctoral Thesis. lol

dt
dt

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Mon May 06, 2019 3:04 pm

It s kind of fascinating..how long will he/they continue? Of course he's probably here too as a guest, enjoying some actual attention for once.
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon May 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: 5/6/19 Mariners vs The Yanks.
Unread postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Mon May 06, 2019 12:21 pm

This maybe the last thread. I will leave this open for anyone old or new to use if they want to post. There have been many good posters / insightful people that have left because of the spam and i don't blame them. Wondering why i never joined the new site ? I am going to be civil about it and not post that here although i probably should for the benefit of anyone new coming here and wanting a place to post and share sports with.
Oh boy. Really?

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon May 06, 2019 8:39 pm

LivesMatter... get your butt over here! And remember to turn out the lights over there.
DMM