Marco serves up sweep Brewers drink

desbcoach

Re: Marco serves up sweep Brewers drink

Post by desbcoach » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:42 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:23 am
DavidGee24 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:50 am
This one's on Brash and our inexplicable roster construction. WHY IS TOMMY LaSTELLA ON THIS TEAM?!? Also, a small thing, but Raleigh taking a meatball down the middle in the 9th didn't help.
Brash is shit. All the stuff in the world doesn't matter if you can't locate it. I realize I don't watch as much as you guys do, but am I the only one that has never seen Brash look good this year?
The hits off breast were all of the seeing eye variety, there was nothing but soft contact and bloopers in right spot. He pitched well and was unlucky period

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:30 pm

desbcoach wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:42 pm

The hits off breast were all of the seeing eye variety, there was nothing but soft contact and bloopers in right spot. He pitched well and was unlucky period
Interesting. I didn't see it, so wouldn't know. The guys on the radio, who are giant homers, said Marco pitched lights out and Brash got roughed up.

It was on my drive home from practice though, not the post game. Wyman and Bob, and it's rare for Wyman to be remotely critical. That guy wouldn't spit shit if it was in his mouth!

desbcoach

Post by desbcoach » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:56 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:30 pm
desbcoach wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:42 pm

Interesting. I didn't see it, so wouldn't know. The guys on the radio, who are giant homers, said Marco pitched lights out and Brash got roughed up.

It was on my drive home from practice though, not the post game. Wyman and Bob, and it's rare for Wyman to be remotely critical. That guy wouldn't spit shit if it was in his mouth!
Relatively speaking he got roughed up by giving up 3 hits, IF single, a pop up in Devil’s Triangle and a blooper over first. Nothing probably had an excellent velocity over 70. Sometimes hitters get really lucky