Foreigner rarely puts back-to-back winning threads together (Monday Arsetros GT)

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Foreigner rarely puts back-to-back winning threads together (Monday Arsetros GT)

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue May 28, 2024 4:14 am

Nice of the Mariner offense to show up for 2 innings today.

seth8734

Re: Foreigner rarely puts back-to-back winning threads together (Monday Arsetros GT)

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:15 am

SENIOR SMOKE!!!!Wow the bullpen gets it done against a great offense. Munoz is just Elite. Great turnaround and really hope a game like this gets the offense going. Thank fuck for great pitching and pushing cheaters down more.

desbcoach

Post by desbcoach » Tue May 28, 2024 4:15 am

Ok Moston keep the roll going 5 or more in a row would be awesome, I don’t mind waiting

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:17 am

Mariners win! We're HEROES!!!

I guess that's the beauty of baseball, you can win the game in the first inning.

Just one rough inning for Miller, and our bullpen kicked ass!

It's a win against a team chasing us. Now how about tomorrow we knock them down and fart on their heads.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:19 am

desbcoach wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 4:15 am
Ok Moston keep the roll going 5 or more in a row would be awesome, I don’t mind waiting
Hell yea I need to shave so win tomorrow. Every 3 wins in a row I shave and it's getting long. Gotta get really hott build more so some losses won't hurt with a good lead. MUNOZ has been an absolute gem since his debut with us. Just deadly in the 9th. Still would give up whoever for Miller and Rooker. They are asking for Holliday from the Os for Miller though so we have nothing to top that not gonna get him!

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Tue May 28, 2024 4:29 am

Never had a doubt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue May 28, 2024 7:54 am

If they can hold off the Astros. That mean what, two weeks in first place with nobody gaining on them. And the easiest schedule in baseball the rest of the way based on current standings. All that needs to happen is the offense to get going.

Article on it, interesting how they find themselves in the same spot
A year ago, they were 28-25 entering Memorial Day and finished with 88 wins, third in the AL West – and a game out of the playoff field.

In 2022, they were 20-28, rallied for 90 wins and a playoff berth before toppling Toronto in the wild-card series but getting swept by Houston in the AL Division Series.

And three years ago, they hit the holiday 28-27, won 90 games, finished second in the West - but missed the wild-card contest by two games.

It’s a pattern the Mariners would love to break. Ah, well.

“This group has relied on the pitching so much over the last two or three years. It just can’t be that way anymore,” says Garver, whose Texas Rangers finished two games ahead of Seattle a year ago and then went on to capture the World Series.
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/first- ... 06994.html